Change Warzone Assault Vehicle Spawns

This only applies to attackers but where your vehicles spawn when you choose a req needs to be changed. Just got off a game on Array where I called in a rare random vehicle and pulled a scorpion. I’d normally be happy but I was on the opposite end of the map(we were at the core) and by the time I got close to the core it was already destroyed. Why can’t vehicles spawn at the most recent place you captured?

Because the armory doesn’t have a spot to spawn vehicles. And everywhere else is a cave or next to water. You could ask for garage, but, the first attacker vehicle spawn is closer and quicker
(on array)

> 2533274944621319;2:
> Because the armory doesn’t have a spot to spawn vehicles. And everywhere else is a cave or next to water. You could ask for garage, but, the first attacker vehicle spawn is closer and quicker
> (on array)

Just spawn them on the road next to the armoury. You end up driving the vehicles down it most of the time regardless. I just want the spawns to be at least somewhat close to your last capture because there’s nothing to call that but a waste of a req.