Change Urban

Urban, in my brutally honest opinion is the worst map for attackers. The main reason why, little to no cover to the garage from the respawn point. This leads to a near insurmountable wall after the first 2 or 3 pushes.

Eh, it’s OK how it is IMO but some changes would be nice :slight_smile:

> 2535434548670205;2:
> Eh, it’s OK how it is IMO but some changes would be nice :slight_smile:

I never had the best experience on it…

I can see your point but I think it’s fine
Prophet is the worst imo second defense the defenders spawn right outside its gets annoying to attack at times

Forget Warzone Assault; it’s the worst map for Warzone Firefight by far. If you get Banshees during the 3rd wave, even on Heroic, that’s it; you’ve lost. I wish they would replace it with Battle of Noctus in WZFF…

Ya I’ve never had much success attacking on urban. Fighting uphill with very little cover and spawning in the same place all the time. It makes it pretty easy for the defenders to predict where you’ll be coming from.

> 2533274834952794;5:
> Forget Warzone Assault; it’s the worst map for Warzone Firefight by far. If you get Banshees during the 3rd wave, even on Heroic, that’s it; you’ve lost. I wish they would replace it with Battle of Noctus in WZFF…

What a ridiculous comment. Just use lasers for that round. And really? You say even on Heroic? Either you are that bad or you are being overly dramatic.

On Mythic it can be a pain, but otherwise it’s a doable round.

The issues with Urban are the ground clutter and vast expanses for getting plucked off by Light Rifles and Carbines. Then the overall issues of Prometheans spawning on top Defend objectives, and player respawns being across the map.