Change this BS situation please.

I was playing warzone firefight and my brother asked me a question and which I had to leave my room to hear so I put myself in a safe spot to leave my room to hear him. So I was gone for like a minute or 2 and I come back up and I get kiclked for being inactive just for a min or 2. That literally bs cause other halo games that was from Bungie the originals they didn’t have a kick player due to inactive for a couple mins or more. I say this really needs to change to have that timer at least buffed up to a few more mins or just got rid of it, cause if it just stays where if your a min or 2 inactive cause eithr if your doing something IRL real quick like getting a drink n come saying “You got kick due to inactive” when that player was gone for a min to get a drink. If this keeps on I would say that many play halo 5 Match making no more and be left dead then. Cause I don’t know how you guys feel when you guys leave 343i to go home and play and your gone for a min to do somthing like I mention to get a drink rel quick and come back saying your booted from due to inactive cause of that. Please fix this.

3 minutes. AFK boot time is 3 minutes. You got booted. You took longer than 3 minutes. Simple as that.

> 2533274795739611;2:
> 3 minutes. AFK boot time is 3 minutes. You got booted. You took longer than 3 minutes. Simple as that.

I wasn’t gone that long I was gone for a min or 2

> 2533274795739611;2:
> 3 minutes. AFK boot time is 3 minutes. You got booted. You took longer than 3 minutes. Simple as that.

Sorry IDK this short time booting -Yoink- cause I was listening to my bro question which asking a small one which takes like seconds. I see why not many players like halo 5 and avoids cause of that 3 min bs to get kicked. If you ever played gta v they have reasonable time length to be away from your controller before being booted from the session which there time length for any session regardless if its invite only ones as well they let sit inactive for 15 mins before being booted. Cause I can imaged that could good old classic halo fans such as myself that grew up playing the very original halo games by Bungie. This is why halo players stop playing halo 5 n play the classic again cause of the fact yea they don’t like the req system much, and I say cause of the pvp matches and mostly the the stupid thing of being afk for less than 3 mins? Whats going on with the halo universe? Really feels like they don’t read feeds bout those issue n not fix them? Like halo mcc I hear players and popular youtubers I play with says its broken now hearing bout people quitting hw2 matches cause of Forge being overpowered instead of 343 testing it before releasing those buff.

> 2533274795739611;2:

I even timed it just now and the time was 1 minute n 35 seconds as soon round 1 started on warzone firefight

Warzone may be different times (2 minutes) and you have to take the time from when the match started. The intro cutscene is an inclusion into that time of being AFK and lasts at least 20-25 seconds. Warzone may have a 2 minute limit. Who knows. I don’t play it. I play only the Arena playlists and they are pretty consistent at a solid 3 minutes.

It takes three minutes for an afk boot and the resultant ban. This isn’t really a support issue, so I’ll lock this.