Change the points earned or lost after a game

I won 4 games in a row last night for a total of 40%. Then I lost 1 game and and lost 40%. Honestly, this is ridiculous and it keeps me from playing the game a lot. What’s the point if 4 wins and 1 loss keep me stagnant in the ranks? I don’t understand how this hasn’t been corrected after so many players complaining about it consistently every season.

It’s due to the MMR difference between the players. The higher your MMR is compared to the people you play the less CSR you’ll gain, but also the more CSR you’ll lose if you lose to someone with lower MMR.

In order to fix this matchmaking would have ot be tuned to have us match against players that are closer to our skill level.

> 2533274927740213;2:
> It’s due to the MMR difference between the players. The higher your MMR is compared to the people you play the less CSR you’ll gain, but also the more CSR you’ll lose if you lose to someone with lower MMR.
>
> In order to fix this matchmaking would have ot be tuned to have us match against players that are closer to our skill level.

That’s something else I wish they would fix but I’m not sure the player base is large enough to accommodate this. That is the reason they took out the Xbox only modes, right? Also, I feel like they could cap how much you lose to a low level to keep it consistent.