Change the name of "Forerunner Vision"

I think we should petition to change “Forerunner Vision” to a new name. “Forerunner Vision”, in my opinion, sounds kinda cheesy. I think it should be called “Foresight”. What do you guys think?

I think we should get rid of it

Foresight does sound a lot better than lolForerunnerVision.

Thanks for the post!

Depends what it’s for, in the campaign it might be used to find forerunner artefacts.

P.S. it may just be a placeholder.

Yeah it sounds silly.

I agree, it needs a new name. But so does spartan points.

To the person who wants to get rid of it. We dont even know anything about it.

Forerunner vision- See how the forerunners do

Night Vision- See in the night
If forerunner vision sounds funny so does night vision

Foresight actually sounds so much better! I cant believe 343i didn’t think of that.

Then again, maybe the name’s just a placeholder.

> Foresight actually sounds so much better! I cant believe 343i didn’t think of that.
>
> Then again, maybe the name’s just a placeholder.

Foresight… -Yoink!-

So Forerunners have X-ray vision? I missed that insight…

That armor effect could effectively mean the end of crouching, if it is included in all game modes. Just a thought.

Also, yes I think the name should be changed. But I think it should go the other way- sounding even worse. How about Temporary Tactical Forerunner Occular Effect? No?

I like Foresight! I agree a more simple name would be nice.

> > Foresight actually sounds so much better! I cant believe 343i didn’t think of that.
> >
> > Then again, maybe the name’s just a placeholder.
>
> Foresight… -Yoink!-

Yes, both have the same prefix.

Very good! He is learning!

> > > Foresight actually sounds so much better! I cant believe 343i didn’t think of that.
> > >
> > > Then again, maybe the name’s just a placeholder.
> >
> > Foresight… -Yoink!-
>
> Yes, both have the same prefix.
>
> Very good! He is learning!

:slight_smile:

It’s funny how nobody realizes that Forerunner Vision will be an ability that comes from the Forerunners we’ll be fighting.

> It’s funny how nobody realizes that Forerunner Vision will be an ability that comes from the Forerunners we’ll be fighting.

It was kinda implied…

> It’s funny how nobody realizes that Forerunner Vision will be an ability that comes from the Forerunners we’ll be fighting.

Um… How is that possible. If you have played halo 2 then you know that all the forerunners are dead because of them having to ignite the 7 rings to destroy the flood. (even though they came back.) Im pretty sure that the “Forerunner Vision” is going to be an armor ability that is able to be used in games such as living dead and custom games. Unless we are fighting a flood version of the Forerunners then you theory has just been disproved my friend.

> I think we should get rid of it

>dosen’t even know what it does

you people who thanked this post are as dim as this guy,op I agree people got the wrong idea and started claiming it it to be xray vision with no proof,I say it to be explained and changed by it’s name

FORE_EYES

I win! CHARK19 WINS!
I won! Go home!

FORE_EYES, all mine! -CHARK19

> I think we should get rid of it

I think the armor ability deserves a chance before people start hating it.