change the length of time Aa's last

It would be nice if in the game settings you could adjust the length of time the character uses the AA. Like so you could still sprint, but just not from one side of the map to the other.

Care to elaborate? You’re giving us insufficient information.

“from one side of the map to the other”

Not possible even in the smallest Reach maps
exaggeration is not nessesary

care to elaborate as to why you choose such a Decision?

> Care to elaborate? You’re giving us insufficient information.

He wants to be able to adjust AA use time.

Example: Make it so you can only use Jet Pack for three seconds.

I’ve got one: make Armor Lock zero seconds.

> I’ve got one: make Armor Lock zero seconds.

Dude, both teams should have the option of being able to Armor Lock/AAs for an infinite amount of time. Hey if the map is a bad one, just go into Armor Lock for the rest of the game to have a cigarette break or use the toilet.

> > Care to elaborate? You’re giving us insufficient information.
>
> He wants to be able to adjust AA use time.
>
>
> Example: Make it so you can only use Jet Pack for three seconds.

Not that I want changes made to Reach, but just for discussion, what if the there was a sliding scale of time based on power of AA.

As an example, the most despised one AL, starting with its current use time and recharge time with TU settings. Less time=more ability to take damage and bigger EMP blast radius, more time less resistance to damage less EMP blast radius. Keep in mind the time variable would be + or - one to two seconds.

Jetpack has a faster takeoff speed with quicker fuel consumption or slower rise with extended ability to hover.

Invisible jams radar with a wider radius and makes player increasingly difficult to see but last much less time, longer with the obverse effects on jamming radius and invis for player.

Sprint faster with a shorter distance, slower sprint gives extra distance.

Evade farther but only once, three times with decreasing distance each use, maybe adjusted recharge time on this one.

I MISS THE BUBBLE SHEILD =(

> > I’ve got one: make Armor Lock zero seconds.
>
> Dude, both teams should have the option of being able to Armor Lock/AAs for an infinite amount of time. Hey if the map is a bad one, just go into Armor Lock for the rest of the game to have a cigarette break or use the toilet.

-Yoinking!- lol.