Change one thing right now

If you could implement one thing into halo infinite multiplayer right now what would it be and why?

For me personally I have 2 things I’d want in the game right now.
First would be no forced Crossplay it just doesn’t make the game fun.
Second would be a proper game mode selection. It’s just stupid I have to hope I get an oddball game or strongholds match to complete challenges.

No hate and keep it on topic. Just interested what the community’s biggest wishes for the game are right now.

2 Likes

I would change one of two things.

Split up the playlists into their individual gamemodes, let players pick and choose either just one or a combination of ones to load into and play.
-or-
Change the shop system to where all shop cosmetics are purchasable from the armory at the flat price of 200cr, even event cosmetics.

1 Like

Choose the Playlist. I and many others quit games so we can complete our challenges for that Playlist. This quick play only feature causes people to play in 3 VS 4 teams constantly.

Game mode selection 100%. I like the game how it is right now, but one thing that would make it so much better is to be able to play what mode you want to play.

I would make it more difficult for hackers.

Make some requirement before people actually play this game online. I like the idea that you have to play a couple games against bots, but basically anything is better than nothing here. Even some simple requirement like your account needs to be at least 1 week old to play would do wonders.

Anti-cheat is cool and definitely helpful, but longterm it doesn’t matter because they will find ways around it. So what matters is that you can’t just keep making a new account every single time your account gets banned.

I’d change the entire armor system. I don’t give a toss about dedicated playlists right now. I just want to use my own colors, not 3 different variations of gray, and have an actual unlock system instead of barebones customization and a crappy store.