Change needed for social Snipers

I like that the vehicles are included in the playlist this time around, but why are the beam rifle and binary rifle not included in the playlist? All the matches feel the same. They should include the other snipers, have some matches with secondaries such as shotgun and pistol, and maybe add advanced armor to vehicles just to help make the matches more interesting.

It’s because 343i has no idea what they’re doing. They strip the games down to nothing but the same thing every time, but add in Spartan Charge and Thruster to try to liven things up. Only problem is those things are horrible and don’t help the longevity of the game.

I’d love to see a Beam Rifle start, a few Binary Rifles as power weapons, and different style maps. But we won’t get that.

Scatter beam rifles and binary rifles on the map. That would be awesome

> 2533274814108485;3:
> Scatter beam rifles and binary rifles on the map. That would be awesome

Yeah. I was honestly super disappointed to find out that BTB maps with vehicles included are in the Social Snipers playlist.

> 2533274950162674;4:
> > 2533274814108485;3:
> > Scatter beam rifles and binary rifles on the map. That would be awesome
>
>
> Yeah. I was honestly super disappointed to find out that BTB maps with vehicles included are in the Social Snipers playlist.

Yes. That was not a very good idea. However, that could help with one of the company commendations.

> 2533274801053111;1:
> I like that the vehicles are included in the playlist this time around, but why are the beam rifle and binary rifle not included in the playlist? All the matches feel the same. They should include the other snipers, have some matches with secondaries such as shotgun and pistol, and maybe add advanced armor to vehicles just to help make the matches more interesting.

I really like these ideas. We need more variety in there and if nothing else - Shotty Snipers - Please.

> 2533274801053111;1:
> I like that the vehicles are included in the playlist this time around, but why are the beam rifle and binary rifle not included in the playlist? All the matches feel the same. They should include the other snipers, have some matches with secondaries such as shotgun and pistol, and maybe add advanced armor to vehicles just to help make the matches more interesting.

You had my full support until the advance armor thing.