"Change is bad cause ..It's change man!"

I HATE how people WANT to hate new things, people -Yoink- and complain, I ofc counter them with explanations to make their complaints obsolete… And then they start insulting my real life, real classy…

People don’t like change even if it’s good now, and that’s a problem! Most of them don’t even know WHY they hate it, they’re just going off other people’s opinions! People have been hating stuff that are similar to CoD when they never even played a single CoD in their LIFE! Not everything INDIVIDUALLY is bad in CoD, they just combined tons of crap and added the worst community ever and made a bad reputation.

Halo 4 is STILL skill based! You don’t see people spawning with snipers and 1 shot kill weapons! You don’t see Spartans drop shooting with UMP 45s! It’s still based on skill! Ordnance drops aren’t like CoD where it’s just “Y4Y FR33 K1LL5!” they are very fragile tools given to you (in only 1 playlist!) to keep up the good work! Old playlists are STILL in along with Classic playlists!

343i have been worked their BUZZUMS off to make this game and you CAN’T blame them for wanting to attract new players! I mean they DO have to eat (unless they’re robots.)!

The point is, don’t judge it until it’s out… They already gave us stuff that we KNOW is good and there is more to come… And seriously, when was Halo EVER about the multiplayer? Halo was ALWAYS and ALWAYS WILL BE about the great campaign.

>Tells us not to judge the game negatively until it’s out
>Judges game positively when it’s not even out

You know what else is bad? Reach Randoms :P.

Of course change is bad. Just look at teenagers going through puberty.

> >Tells us not to judge the game negatively until it’s out
> >Judges game positively when it’s not even out

I was talking about the Classic playlists dude! The ones 343i made to shut people up but they’re STILL whining.

I’m haven’t judged the game yet. Didn’t have the money to go to any of the events with demos. RTX, SDCC, or the upcomping PAX. I just think so far it looks really good.

> >Tells us not to judge the game negatively until it’s out
> >Judges game positively when it’s not even out

OP = This here.

> Of course change is bad. Just look at teenagers going through puberty.

Wasn’t that bad. I grew a sweet beard and my voice got deeper.

Can you break up your post OP into paragraphs so I can read it easier?
Just a request.

> > Of course change is bad. Just look at teenagers going through puberty.
>
> Wasn’t that bad. I grew a sweet beard and my voice got deeper.

Mine got deeper but I never grew a beard …Can I borrow yours?

> > > Of course change is bad. Just look at teenagers going through puberty.
> >
> > Wasn’t that bad. I grew a sweet beard and my voice got deeper.
>
> Mine got deeper but I never grew a beard …Can I borrow yours?

Currently channeling Sergeant Johnson’s manly prowess with it. Might take a while.

I hate people that defend a game and studio to no end even when it doesn’t even come out for another 2 and half months(looking right at you op.)

> I hate people that defend a game and studio to no end even when it doesn’t even come out for another 2 and half months(looking right at you op.)

And I hate when people complain about complaining, OP.

> I hate people that defend a game and studio to no end even when it doesn’t even come out for another 2 and half months(looking right at you op.)

Hate on me for defending what we know and don’t hate on people hating on what we don’t know.

DAT LOOOOOGIIIIIC!

you contradict yourself far too much for me to even consider trying to disprove your opinion. you basically do it for me.

Sorry, you’ll have to do better than that.

> I HATE how people WANT to hate new things, people -Yoink!- and complain, I ofc counter them with explanations to make their complaints obsolete… And then they start insulting my real life, real classy…
>
>
> People don’t like change even if it’s good now, and that’s a problem! Most of them don’t even know WHY they hate it, they’re just going off other people’s opinions! People have been hating stuff that are similar to CoD when they never even played a single CoD in their LIFE! Not everything INDIVIDUALLY is bad in CoD, they just combined tons of crap and added the worst community ever and made a bad reputation.
>
>
> Halo 4 is STILL skill based! You don’t see people spawning with snipers and 1 shot kill weapons! You don’t see Spartans drop shooting with UMP 45s! It’s still based on skill! Ordnance drops aren’t like CoD where it’s just “Y4Y FR33 K1LL5!” they are very fragile tools given to you (in only 1 playlist!) to keep up the good work! Old playlists are STILL in along with Classic playlists!
>
>
> 343i have been worked their BUZZUMS off to make this game and you CAN’T blame them for wanting to attract new players! I mean they DO have to eat (unless they’re robots.)!
>
>
> The point is, don’t judge it until it’s out… They already gave us stuff that we KNOW is good and there is more to come… And seriously, when was Halo EVER about the multiplayer? Halo was ALWAYS and ALWAYS WILL BE about the great campaign.

First of all, Nothing you say could make their complaints obsolete. Classic playlist might be dead just like it is in Halo: Reach.

And you don’t know if this change is good, so you’re just as bad as you’re claiming that they are. Not everything bad is in CoD. Killcams are a great feature in CoD. Spectator mode is a great feature in CoD. Perks are a lame feature in CoD.

I can blame them for lowering the quality of the game to appeal to a wider audience. It’s called selling out, and there’s a reason that it’s used as an insult. And by lowering the quality of the game, I mean narrowing the skill gap, and poisoning the game with game altering gimmicks.

Wow. Just WOW. Your view of multiplayer explains it all. Halo has been about multiplayer since Halo: CE. Based on that comment, I’m guessing you’re 14 or under and started with Halo 3/Reach?

> Of course change is bad. Just look at teenagers going through puberty.

You sure that was bad? :stuck_out_tongue:

> > I HATE how people WANT to hate new things, people -Yoink!- and complain, I ofc counter them with explanations to make their complaints obsolete… And then they start insulting my real life, real classy…
> >
> >
> > People don’t like change even if it’s good now, and that’s a problem! Most of them don’t even know WHY they hate it, they’re just going off other people’s opinions! People have been hating stuff that are similar to CoD when they never even played a single CoD in their LIFE! Not everything INDIVIDUALLY is bad in CoD, they just combined tons of crap and added the worst community ever and made a bad reputation.
> >
> >
> > Halo 4 is STILL skill based! You don’t see people spawning with snipers and 1 shot kill weapons! You don’t see Spartans drop shooting with UMP 45s! It’s still based on skill! Ordnance drops aren’t like CoD where it’s just “Y4Y FR33 K1LL5!” they are very fragile tools given to you (in only 1 playlist!) to keep up the good work! Old playlists are STILL in along with Classic playlists!
> >
> >
> > 343i have been worked their BUZZUMS off to make this game and you CAN’T blame them for wanting to attract new players! I mean they DO have to eat (unless they’re robots.)!
> >
> >
> > The point is, don’t judge it until it’s out… They already gave us stuff that we KNOW is good and there is more to come… And seriously, when was Halo EVER about the multiplayer? Halo was ALWAYS and ALWAYS WILL BE about the great campaign.
>
> First of all, Nothing you say could make their complaints obsolete. Classic playlist might be dead just like it is in Halo: Reach.
>
> And you don’t know if this change is good, so you’re just as bad as you’re claiming that they are. Not everything bad is in CoD. Killcams are a great feature in CoD. Spectator mode is a great feature in CoD. Perks are a lame feature in CoD.
>
> I can blame them for lowering the quality of the game to appeal to a wider audience. It’s called selling out, and there’s a reason that it’s used as an insult. And by lowering the quality of the game, I mean narrowing the skill gap, and poisoning the game with game altering gimmicks.
>
> Wow. Just WOW. Your view of multiplayer explains it all. Halo has been about multiplayer since Halo: CE. Based on that comment, I’m guessing you’re 14 or under and started with Halo 3/Reach?

"And then they start insulting my real life, real classy… "
Would it be bad if I just said “Called it!” ?

> > I HATE how people WANT to hate new things, people -Yoink!- and complain, I ofc counter them with explanations to make their complaints obsolete… And then they start insulting my real life, real classy…
> >
> >
> > People don’t like change even if it’s good now, and that’s a problem! Most of them don’t even know WHY they hate it, they’re just going off other people’s opinions! People have been hating stuff that are similar to CoD when they never even played a single CoD in their LIFE! Not everything INDIVIDUALLY is bad in CoD, they just combined tons of crap and added the worst community ever and made a bad reputation.
> >
> >
> > Halo 4 is STILL skill based! You don’t see people spawning with snipers and 1 shot kill weapons! You don’t see Spartans drop shooting with UMP 45s! It’s still based on skill! Ordnance drops aren’t like CoD where it’s just “Y4Y FR33 K1LL5!” they are very fragile tools given to you (in only 1 playlist!) to keep up the good work! Old playlists are STILL in along with Classic playlists!
> >
> >
> > 343i have been worked their BUZZUMS off to make this game and you CAN’T blame them for wanting to attract new players! I mean they DO have to eat (unless they’re robots.)!
> >
> >
> > The point is, don’t judge it until it’s out… They already gave us stuff that we KNOW is good and there is more to come… And seriously, when was Halo EVER about the multiplayer? Halo was ALWAYS and ALWAYS WILL BE about the great campaign.
>
> First of all, Nothing you say could make their complaints obsolete. Classic playlist might be dead just like it is in Halo: Reach.
>
> And you don’t know if this change is good, so you’re just as bad as you’re claiming that they are. Not everything bad is in CoD. Killcams are a great feature in CoD. Spectator mode is a great feature in CoD. Perks are a lame feature in CoD.
>
> I can blame them for lowering the quality of the game to appeal to a wider audience. It’s called selling out, and there’s a reason that it’s used as an insult. And by lowering the quality of the game, I mean narrowing the skill gap, and poisoning the game with game altering gimmicks.
>
> Wow. Just WOW. Your view of multiplayer explains it all. Halo has been about multiplayer since Halo: CE. Based on that comment, I’m guessing you’re 14 or under and started with Halo 3/Reach?

And no I’v been playing since Halo 2… Also dude if the classic playlists are abandoned that means that it has succeeded, I hate some of the perks just as much as you do! coughStalker and Operatorcough Well …Maybe not as much as you considering every post you make is hating on Halo 4 like it’s the plague… And if the classic playlists are abandoned, you can always play some custom games with your friends! Who doesn’t love that? Also dude it’s a matter of taste and opinion, in my post did I go “YOU MUST LOVE THE GAME URMURGURD YOU MUST LOVE IT YOU HAVE NO CHOOOOOOIIICE!” I personally respect your opinion of not liking it, and I expect you to respect mine.