CHANGE IS 100% NECESSARY; NOT OPTIONAL (CHANGE!)

Halo must change to survive. it will die if it doesn’t change. We changed it and it the online population died in 6 months but we’re changing the changes to change the result with only keeping the best change of those changes, while adding several new changes and balancing all included changes. change is necessary on the next-gen console because if we do not change we die. halo is not immune.

if the changes do not sit well with fans during the halo 5 beta, we will be sure to change our attention to something other than what they’re trying to say thereby allowing us to keep these changes for the official release of halo 5: guardians.

Games must evolve, change is necessary. All other games do it and almost all died long before they could claim to be around as long as halo has been. clearly they just did not change enough to survive, because as we all know, change is 100% necessary 100% of the time and you are an aging, ant-changing, caveman with a patato for a brain if you do not change your opinion to be in favor of change. So change your attitude. Changing gears for a second. Maybe this will change your perspective…think…even all potato plants change, but they all die because they do not change enough!!! “So?”, you ask. Change MORE we say!!! Yes! CHANGE!!! (crowd of 37 roaring at this point)

So 343 changed their mission from delivering us stale (defined: highly successful w/large steady [unchanging-yuck] player populations) to something fresh (defined as: nothing special and nothing you haven’t seen before in many other games, just modified versions of already existing things in most every other game) by turning Halo into the video game industry’s equivalent of the music industry’s “Now That’s What i Call FPS” series.

Change is coming, whether you like it or not (we know most of you do not, but do not care). If Halo 5’s online population drops of the face off the face of the planet like Halo 4’s did, that will be great as it will be drastically changing and if you do not like this that is your fault.

So, not to worry…CHANGE IS COMING AGAIN as we will revolutionize FPS the genre by making it a hybrid FPS/MMO/Puzzle/Strategy/Sports/Arcade/Open-World/Music/RPG/Kinect-ready/Karaoke . . . . shhh… wait for it…

. . . While adding in tremendous amounts of more CHANGE when we take several common features from each of the most popular titles within every one of these respective genres, and cram them all into HALO 6… Oh yes…cramming them in a way that will CHANGE the way you see Halo forever, as Halo will CHANGE from a current game series to a former game series which died a slow, agonizing, awful death. But goddammit!!! It WILL CHANGE BEFORE IT DIES!!! CHANGE!!! YES!! CHANGE!!! IT MUST!!! WE MUST!!! CHANGES!!! CHANGE THE CHANGE!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY SPARE…CHAAAANNNNNNGEEEE!!! MAKE CHANGE FOR ME PLEASE!! CHANGE I SAY!!! change!!! change you say? I say chaannnnngeeee!!! o’doyle rules! (fades out)

I apologise if I sound a bit rude but idk whether you’re being sarcastic or serious…

> 2533274854380129;2:
> I apologise if I sound a bit rude but idk whether you’re being sarcastic or serious…

No need to apologize! Just excited for CHANGE!..and excited for that change to CHANGE into something else. Change!

You said “change” a lot!

Spare some change? But I do agree Halo has to evolve and change somewhat, still keeping that elegant and unique feel which initially captured fans in the first place… however really expanding it. In the end, the product the franchise start with will always be different to what finishes the franchise.

> 2533274873172929;5:
> Spare some change?

Damn you beat me to it!!!

But op is being sarcastic in my opinion series do need to change to survive there’s no denying that look at guitar hero tony hawk the Spider-Man games even call of duty is on a steady decline in sales hell pick almost any activision published game none survive because they stagnate. If the next halo magically played like halo 3 sales WOULD NOT increase Nor would halo survive another 15 years I can almost guarantee that today’s generation of gamers (Trust me I know) are interested in fast paced action I have many friends that hate mobility options in the original halos to them it’s like a ancient fps that paved the way but defined another era. I am one of the people that is indifferent on the topic of sprint I hate what it does to maps but the argument HAS to be made that sprint is almost always a guarantee to make or break a game now in the modern gaming ecosystem. Players like to be in control of how fast they get to point A to B. Me being Indifferent to sprint I find no reason to bash Halo 5 and claim it isn’t halo Halo to me isn’t not being able to run or slide or clamber or ground pound, it’s outsmarting the next guy with superior gunplay followed by grenades and melee something I think even halo 4 replicated but that debate is for another day.

> 2533274873172929;5:
> Spare some change? But I do agree Halo has to evolve and change somewhat, still keeping that elegant and unique feel which initially captured fans in the first place… however really expanding it. In the end, the product the franchise start with will always be different to what finishes the franchise.

I’m pretty sure the OP was being satirical…

Ch ch ch ch changes
Turn and face the strain

> 2533274840166174;9:
> Ch ch ch ch changes
> Turn and face the strain

hahaha that made my day.

> 2533274863266427;7:
> But op is being sarcastic in my opinion series do need to change to survive there’s no denying that look at guitar hero tony hawk the Spider-Man games even call of duty is on a steady decline in sales hell pick almost any activision published game none survive because they stagnate. If the next halo magically played like halo 3 sales WOULD NOT increase Nor would halo survive another 15 years I can almost guarantee that today’s generation of gamers (Trust me I know) are interested in fast paced action I have many friends that hate mobility options in the original halos to them it’s like a ancient fps that paved the way but defined another era. I am one of the people that is indifferent on the topic of sprint I hate what it does to maps but the argument HAS to be made that sprint is almost always a guarantee to make or break a game now in the modern gaming ecosystem. Players like to be in control of how fast they get to point A to B. Me being Indifferent to sprint I find no reason to bash Halo 5 and claim it isn’t halo Halo to me isn’t not being able to run or slide or clamber or ground pound, it’s outsmarting the next guy with superior gunplay followed by grenades and melee something I think even halo 4 replicated but that debate is for another day.

If you take Reach’s base movement and sprint (nothing else; no jet pack or put a bro up my -Yoink-) put it with Halo 2/3 gun mechanics, and just design really good maps, then I believe you could see a Halo with sprint that everybody can fall in love with.

The common denominators that have been missing since Halo 3 is the no-bloom BR, and lots of small-medium sized, very well designed maps.

What does 343 do to fix this problem. CHANGE!! the BR literally to where it’s unrecognizable, and add in a “balanced” unlimited sprint which turns the smallest of maps (e.g. - Midship) into atrociously large areas which I nor anybody else is going to care to scamper clamber around after 6 weeks.

> 2533274863266427;6:
> > 2533274873172929;5:
> > Spare some change?
>
>
>
>
> Damn you beat me to it!!!

Guys, I beat you both to it. You’d have known this if you read my OP (drama queen mean mug)

Edit: -Yoink!-!! YOU both beat me to it! I forgot to write it in…ohithinkI’mmeltinguhhhh

> 2533274846085892;8:
> > 2533274873172929;5:
> > Spare some change? But I do agree Halo has to evolve and change somewhat, still keeping that elegant and unique feel which initially captured fans in the first place… however really expanding it. In the end, the product the franchise start with will always be different to what finishes the franchise.
>
>
> I’m pretty sure the OP was being satirical…

Someone actually took the time to read!

Looks like Obama got to the forums.

> 2533274808571422;14:
> Looks like Obama got to the forums.

Let me be clear, If you like you health pack plan, then you can keep your health pack plan.

> 2533274925780889;15:
> > 2533274808571422;14:
> > Looks like Obama got to the forums.
>
>
> Let me be clear, If you like you health pack plan, then you can keep your health pack plan.

…but health is gone in h5…

> 2533274808571422;14:
> Looks like Obama got to the forums.

CHANGE HAS OFFICIALLY COME TO AMERICA…N HALO…

and all other areas which play Halo.

> 2554720502921577;16:
> > 2533274925780889;15:
> > > 2533274808571422;14:
> > > Looks like Obama got to the forums.
> >
> >
> >
> > Let me be clear, If you like you health pack plan, then you can keep your health pack plan.
>
>
> …but health is gone in h5…

um…ehh…well…uh…hm, eh…yer…um…

Look, contrary to what some are saying, raising the movement speed will not increase map-size!

> Ch ch ch ch changes
> Turn and face the strain

> “Now That’s What i Call FPS” series.

> Let me be clear…if you like your health pack plan…you can keep your health pack plan.

This thread…

I do believe some change is necessary simply because times change. Games I loved as a kid are no longer popular. Like, -Yoink- me, when was the last time a Tony Hawk’s Pro Skateboarder game was even made?

> 2533274925780889;11:
> If you take Reach’s base movement and sprint (nothing else; no jet pack or put a bro up my -Yoink-) put it with Halo 2/3 gun mechanics, and just design really good maps, then I believe you could see a Halo with sprint that everybody can fall in love with.
>
> The common denominators that have been missing since Halo 3 is the no-bloom BR, and lots of small-medium sized, very well designed maps.
>
> What does 343 do to fix this problem. CHANGE!! the BR literally to where it’s unrecognizable, and add in a “balanced” unlimited sprint which turns the smallest of maps (e.g. - Midship) into atrociously large areas which I nor anybody else is going to care to scamper clamber around after 6 weeks.

Someone seems to think their opinion is the consensus of the Halo Community… And someone is very wrong…