Change in some textures

We have seen the first demo in 4K and looks beautiful. But there is always a way to improve, I think this artistic reboot of Halo is going in the right direction, however I think that shiny textures should be added on some enemies and environments to make the game more amazing.
We must bear in mind that Halo is a flagship Xbox franchise and must impress fans and haters in its technical aspect, so the environment textures seen in Halo 5 can be implemented in some parts that allow it to be done.
ATT/is D3VIANT
I’m a Halo and Xbox fan.

> 2533274905792076;1:
> We have seen the first demo in 4K and looks beautiful. But there is always a way to improve, I think this artistic reboot of Halo is going in the right direction, however I think that shiny textures should be added on some enemies and environments to make the game more amazing.
> We must bear in mind that Halo is a flagship Xbox franchise and must impress fans and haters in its technical aspect, so the environment textures seen in Halo 5 can be implemented in some parts that allow it to be done.
> ATT/is D3VIANT
> I’m a Halo and Xbox fan.

Have you relly looked the gameplay? Sorry if that is the graphic for the new generation of console I feel cheated. Also, they build a hype how awesome it will look - and to be honest - it’s not bad but faaaaaar away from things most people that complain expect. And sorrynotsorry but looking at other titles wthat will come for the next generations look way better

It looks good, but it definitely looks incomplete, there’s a lack of detail I am kind of surprised of. Hopefully this is more a case of an unfinished product. Apparently they’re also adding Raytracing after launch which honestly doesn’t suprize me that much because it seems like a nightmare to optimize. What we saw looked nice, but the cleaness and the color seemed to lack a lot of texture.

We do have to remember they’re all working from home to boot. I’m not sure if that’s part of it, but I have to imagine that optimization is not complete. Hopefully the final product will have more texture to the visuals.

> 2732317809650829;4:
> We do have to remember they’re all working from home to boot. I’m not sure if that’s part of it, but I have to imagine that optimization is not complete. Hopefully the final product will have more texture to the visuals.

Working at home for 3 months out of the 5 years development time? no excuse

> 2533274797424168;5:
> > 2732317809650829;4:
> > We do have to remember they’re all working from home to boot. I’m not sure if that’s part of it, but I have to imagine that optimization is not complete. Hopefully the final product will have more texture to the visuals.
>
> Working at home for 3 months out of the 5 years development time? no excuse

Yeah :roll_eyes: okay guy. Not like there’s a pandemic or anything. Games also not out so maybe chill and stop judging an incomplete product. I’ve been following videogames long enough to understand that judging a game before completion, especially a demo that who knows hiw long ago it was built, during a pandemic, without Raytracing. Complaining is easy, making games is hard. So unless you actually have anything constructive to say or better yet any actual insight into game development your opinion is presumptuous and not based on a final product.

> 2732317809650829;6:
> > 2533274797424168;5:
> > > 2732317809650829;4:
> > > We do have to remember they’re all working from home to boot. I’m not sure if that’s part of it, but I have to imagine that optimization is not complete. Hopefully the final product will have more texture to the visuals.
> >
> > Working at home for 3 months out of the 5 years development time? no excuse
>
> Yeah :roll_eyes: okay guy. Not like there’s a pandemic or anything. Games also not out so maybe chill and stop judging an incomplete product. I’ve been following videogames long enough to understand that judging a game before completion, especially a demo that who knows hiw long ago it was built, during a pandemic, without Raytracing. Complaining is easy, making games is hard. So unless you actually have anything constructive to say or better yet any actual insight into game development your opinion is presumptuous and not based on a final product.

You got a point most demo for E3 are made only for that event like the halo 5 demo was a portion of the game and wasn’t even yet i the main campaign in sprint they showed the process of making it. But I feel like they need to show the game on series x and Xbox one. Plus not trying to give a higher resolution on the series x vs lower resolution on Xbox one. It should play and feel different depending on hardware you on more enemies T the time on series X or more wildlife cause the hardware can and half or a quarter on Xbox one cause the hardware can’t handle it. This is how I see it

> 2732317809650829;6:
> > 2533274797424168;5:
> > > 2732317809650829;4:
> > > We do have to remember they’re all working from home to boot. I’m not sure if that’s part of it, but I have to imagine that optimization is not complete. Hopefully the final product will have more texture to the visuals.
> >
> > Working at home for 3 months out of the 5 years development time? no excuse
>
> Yeah :roll_eyes: okay guy. Not like there’s a pandemic or anything. Games also not out so maybe chill and stop judging an incomplete product. I’ve been following videogames long enough to understand that judging a game before completion, especially a demo that who knows hiw long ago it was built, during a pandemic, without Raytracing. Complaining is easy, making games is hard. So unless you actually have anything constructive to say or better yet any actual insight into game development your opinion is presumptuous and not based on a final product.

Honestly, ive probably been around longer than you to know not to judge a game before its fully released BUT this was a big event for MS to try get ppl on board for the upcoming console, we were expecting to see next gen graphics and fresh ideas. Making games is hard sure, but having previous experience with the franchise and 5 years to play with it before the pandemic everyone seems to use as an excuse for such a poor showing should make it a little easier no?

What i have said is constructive, doesn’t have to be positive to be constructive, that would make me a sheep like many ppl here seem to be?