Change HUD colour according to visor colour.

I would like this to be implemented for the HUD to gain variety. I actually liked to vary as a Spartan or an Elite on Halo 3, solely for the fact that the HUD was different. How cool would it be to have a Red HUD along with your Red visor?

I believe this is a nice idea, but let me know.

yeah but just around the edges… hang on cheif’s visor is off-orange but the hud has a blue hue around the edges…

nah forget all that, I want predator heat vision.

Yup. Sounds cool.

Blue=default etc.

I wouldn’t want this if it meant taking away from gameplay tweaks. However, I do like the idea in general.

I voted no.

So, what if you are wearing the Midnight visor? What color would your HUD be? Would you even be able to see since it’s a black color?

> I voted no.
>
> So, what if you are wearing the Midnight visor? What color would your HUD be? Would you even be able to see since it’s a black color?

beat me to it. i also wear midnight

Wonder what would happen with helmets like Protector that don’t have any visor… Logically, your screen is entirely black xD

A little gimmicky but a cool thought.

> I voted no.
>
> So, what if you are wearing the Midnight visor? What color would your HUD be? Would you even be able to see since it’s a black color?

It could just be a customizable option meaning you could mix and match. It would probably be a light gray not pitch black.

This is pointless…lets get gun balancing and a bunch of other things before we get cosmetic things that could cause more problems

that would be epic.

> yeah but just around the edges… hang on cheif’s visor is off-orange but the hud has a blue hue around the edges…
>
> nah forget all that, I want predator heat vision.

Nope. Not around the edges, the whole HUD. And make the black visor color default.

lol