Change Breakout back!

I used to be a huge fan of Halo 5 breakout. I played it all the time non stop. However, I stopped playing for a bit and last night I get back on and decide to play the game competitively a little bit. I go on my favorite game mode, breakout, and find that it has changed… and for the worse. I don’t understand why they would have changed it. Also why would there be a randomly picked game mode in a ranked setting? It makes absolutely no sense… So please, support the game either here on the forms or on the petition we started to change it back here > http://chng.it/Lg4ynWNr7r.

Thank You.

Uhhh, how long did you stop playing for? Breakout has been changed for literally years.

> 2533274843634673;2:
> Uhhh, how long did you stop playing for? Breakout has been changed for literally years.

I stopped playing in February 2017. I want breakout 2.0 back not 1.0. The new extermination thing is awful.

> 2533274857012927;3:
> > 2533274843634673;2:
> > Uhhh, how long did you stop playing for? Breakout has been changed for literally years.
>
> I stopped playing in February 2017. I want breakout 2.0 back not 1.0. The new extermination thing is awful.

Oh I see. Personally, I like Breakout 1.0 the most, but I agree with you about extermination. I liked it as a rotational playlist, but I don’t think it should have been added to the breakout playlist.

> 2533274843634673;4:
> > 2533274857012927;3:
> > > 2533274843634673;2:
> > > Uhhh, how long did you stop playing for? Breakout has been changed for literally years.
> >
> > I stopped playing in February 2017. I want breakout 2.0 back not 1.0. The new extermination thing is awful.
>
> Oh I see. Personally, I like Breakout 1.0 the most, but I agree with you about extermination. I liked it as a rotational playlist, but I don’t think it should have been added to the breakout playlist.

Yeah that’s me too, I would be okay if it had it’s own playlist. But why mix completely different game modes under the same name in a ranked setting…

I preferred the original version… I thought it was fun… I do not like the versions that have came out after the original

I agree… Extermination is ok and all but I really enjoy the simple 4v4 capture the flag version. The unstoppable and against all odds accommodations are already difficult enough to max out. In comes extermination and they are d*** near impossible

> 2533274970252675;7:
> I agree… Extermination is ok and all but I really enjoy the simple 4v4 capture the flag version. The unstoppable and against all odds accommodations are already difficult enough to max out. In comes extermination and they are d*** near impossible

Yeah I agree… I don’t know why they made this change and it really needs to be changed back…

Same here. I don’t play a majority of the playlists anymore because the changes they made to the game over the past year+. Stuff’s just not fun anymore. My guess is that this was the maintenance team’s idea of a compromise between having Elimination as its own playlist and a rotational, but they clearly didn’t put much thought into how it would affect the Breakout playlist overall.

> 2533274824050480;9:
> Same here. I don’t play a majority of the playlists anymore because the changes they made to the game over the past year+. Stuff’s just not fun anymore. My guess is that this was the maintenance team’s idea of a compromise between having Elimination as its own playlist and a rotational, but they clearly didn’t put much thought into how it would affect the Breakout playlist overall.

Yeah I agree… it definitely needs to be changed back.

Hey OP, feel free to use the existing thread for this
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/breakout-refresh-feedback-thread/d82b6acc-6e13-4ca1-aa42-56b4da181ca5/posts