changble&moveable turrunts

it perrtey simpily say you build a base and want a guasshog turrent on it on you spawn a worthog go to option then remove turrunt but it does not dissisaper it fall to the side and you pick it up it now can be lock on to other object and insted just spawing a turrnt say you want a falcon to have rockt turrnuts to make it in to a gun ship

I didn’t even read your post, it is TURRET!!!

And this is why I encourage today’s youth to at least try to succeed in their English classes. It’s really the one thing you use on a day-to-day basis.

I seriously am having a hard time reading this. From what I understand you want the turrets to be usable on Warthogs after the Warthog is destroyed? That or you want to be able to mount different turrets onto different things. Kind of like in Reach’s campaign where Jorge would hop on the back of the civilian flat bed pick-up trucks and use his weapon.

> And this is why I encourage today’s youth to at least try to succeed in their English classes. It’s really the one thing you use on a day-to-day basis.
>
> I seriously am having a hard time reading this. From what I understand you want the turrets to be usable on Warthogs after the Warthog is destroyed? That or you want to be able to mount different turrets onto different things. Kind of like in Reach’s campaign where Jorge would hop on the back of the civilian flat bed pick-up trucks and use his weapon.

I deal with this language on a regular basis, he’s saying that we should be able to take the warthog turret of of it in forge, then, place it either on another vehicle, or area. I don’t understand the rocket parts though.