Chances Of One Of The Teams Being Killed?

I just want to hear people’s opinion on this, personally I really don’t want them to die and I’m not thinking that 343 would kill any member of Blue Team unless they wanted the Waypoint forums to explode. And with Fireteam Osiris, I’m sorta expecting one of them to die and bring the two teams together but I’m just hoping that Buck and Locke (especially Buck) survive.

I think nobody of both teams is gonna die.

> 2533274866939692;2:
> I think nobody of both teams is gonna die.

I agree. They’re going to way too much time and effort to build up how important these characters are just to kill any of them off in their first in-game appearance

Even if its not in this game, I wouldn’t be surprised if Kelly was killed off somewhere down the line. Linda’s already ‘died’ once and while Fred is a possibility I think Kelly’s status as one of the original member’s of MC’s team means that her getting killed off would have the most impact.

Most of Osiris seems to be too new for any of their deaths to have much of an impact.

> 2533274819446242;4:
> Even if its not in this game, I wouldn’t be surprised if Kelly was killed off somewhere down the line. Linda’s already ‘died’ once and while Fred is a possibility I think Kelly’s status as one of the original member’s of MC’s team means that her getting killed off would have the most impact.
>
> Most of Osiris seems to be too new for any of their deaths to have much of an impact.

I wouldn’t count Linda in Fall Of Reach a death. She did come back and she was never declared dead if I remember correctly. But I guess I do agree with you guys that it probably won’t happen this game. I guess I’m just anxious to play :stuck_out_tongue:

If people have to die it has to be 2 members of both teams
Locke and Buck have to survive
Cheif and and one other member from blue team must survive
There we go perfect team for halo 6

> 2533274920039666;3:
> > 2533274866939692;2:
> > I think nobody of both teams is gonna die.
>
>
> I agree. They’re going to way too much time and effort to build up how important these characters are just to kill any of them off in their first in-game appearance

Well then there was Cortana.

The only concern I have is that either something needs to happen to Blue Team (eventually) or else Halo is going to be squad based from here on out (meaning future titles). I hope they just get separated …

> 2533274913936758;7:
> > 2533274920039666;3:
> > > 2533274866939692;2:
> > > I think nobody of both teams is gonna die.
> >
> >
> > I agree. They’re going to way too much time and effort to build up how important these characters are just to kill any of them off in their first in-game appearance
>
>
> Well then there was Cortana.

But anyone who only played the games was familiar with Cortana. Not to mention she’s probably coming back in some way.

> 2533274974597111;9:
> > 2533274913936758;7:
> > > 2533274920039666;3:
> > > > 2533274866939692;2:
> > > > I think nobody of both teams is gonna die.
> > >
> > >
> > > I agree. They’re going to way too much time and effort to build up how important these characters are just to kill any of them off in their first in-game appearance
> >
> >
> > Well then there was Cortana.
>
>
> But anyone who only played the games was familiar with Cortana. Not to mention she’s probably coming back in some way.

From what I have seen from the trailers, gameplay, and interviews it seems like Cortana’s role is just going to be memory. Im guessing there is gunna be part of the game where chief is coping with loss of Cortana? So not much of her. She is still going to be gone.

I’m not sure OP, let me give Vegas a call. Lol I’m joking. I hope no one dies though. I like all the characters.

> 2533274883669557;8:
> The only concern I have is that either something needs to happen to Blue Team (eventually) or else Halo is going to be squad based from here on out (meaning future titles). I hope they just get separated …

Thats true. Partially I hope Halo 6 is not squad based. Every halo game has pretty much been different and I kind of hope to keep it that way. I hope Halo 5 ends with Osiris and Blue Team at a draw or something happens to chief… Just separation.

343 has stated, and I have repeatedly reiterated for them, that Halo 5 is going to be dark. Do you know what that entails? It is fairly common sense. Someone is GOING to DIE.

I can see it now. Lasky goes down with the Infinity, along with Palmer, Roland, Halsey and Majestic (more than likely at the hands of the Didact or Jul). The Rabbit is maimed (more than likely by the same means). Fred is rendered comatose (also by the same means). Arbiter is killed by Locke, and Buck sacrifices himself to save Blue Team (The Chief and Wolf). And of course, some villains/antagonists will die. But I would like to see a narrative where one or all of the enemies escape and live while the good guys get the -Yoink- end of the stick.