Chances of Getting FOTUS Through REQs?

Okay, my last post was asking how to get the Mark V helmet, and you guys and gals told me that Mark V Delta is obtained through Classic Helmets REQ Pack and Mark V Alpha is through regular REQs. My new question is this: What are the chances of getting the FOTUS helmet through the REQ system and where can you find it? What I’ve heard is that FOTUS Chillrose is only obtainable through the console version of Halo 5, and the regular FOTUS is through Gold Packs as a very lucky drop. I want to know the exact chances of getting FOTUS (AKA: Unicorn), and I predict that you can only find it in Gold Packs with a 2.5% drop rate. I’ve opened about 38 Gold Packs with no luck. Please help me with this.

I have received 2 FOTUS through Gold Packs. I have FOTUS (Ultra Rare) and the FOTUS Chillrose (Legendary); this means I am missing FOTUS Synchronize (Legendary). How many ultra rare and legendary unlocks do you have remaining for loadout, power weapons, vehicles, customization, assassinations, stances, and armor mods (I don’t think I’m forgetting anything, am I?) That will determine your chances.

Fotus Chillrose is available in the normal REQ pool. Looking at the time you currently have invested in Halo 5, you probably won’t be getting Fotus for quite a while. Unlock all of the Common, Uncommon, and Rare REQs from Bronze and Silver packs before trying for Ultra Rare and Legendary stuff.

> 2535437652903765;3:
> Fotus Chillrose is available in the normal REQ pool. Looking at the time you currently have invested in Halo 5, you probably won’t be getting Fotus for quite a while. Unlock all of the Common, Uncommon, and Rare REQs from Bronze and Silver packs before trying for Ultra Rare and Legendary stuff.

^^^^ ZAMADAWG4–this will save you time and RP if you do it this way.

Every kind of fotus is obtainable by reqs

Just do silver packs first, thank me later you will save a lot more points

about 2 in… however many items are in the game, minus how many you have.