Chances it's pushed back until tomorrow?

So is there a point coming this eve when the Infinite Dev teams pack it in for the night and the tech release is pushed back until tomorrow? If so, when is that time?

Let’s cross that bridge when we get there. I’m going to hold out hope we get to play it today.

They put a lot of work into it, I’m sure they’ll release it ASAP.

I seen some chick on tiktok scrolling through the weapons…so some people are getting it I guess??

> 2533274817862536;4:
> I seen some chick on tiktok scrolling through the weapons…so some people are getting it I guess??

No one is. The issue is with the server ence why literally no one has access to Halo infinite

> 2533274817862536;4:
> I seen some chick on tiktok scrolling through the weapons…so some people are getting it I guess??

That’s a clip from the dev stream yesterday. I saw someone streaming on youtube with a similar feed, and I thought that too until I realized it wasn’t him playing.

If it is delayed, will we get another day to play? This is the first flight I’ve been invited to an I’m worried I won’ have a lot of time to play. :confused:

It’s certainly possible. If it does release today I bet it will be around 7-8pm PST which might be too late for 343 to give a crap. Chances are it releases tomorrow and the beta is extended a day.

> 2535465861172511;1:
> So is there a point coming this eve when the Infinite Dev teams pack it in for the night and the tech release is pushed back until tomorrow? If so, when is that time?

Probably should be however they wouldn’t want that PR. It would probably be in the teams best interest though.