Chances for next Halo Flight

Me and my friend are both active duty Navy and we just got back from out to sea and saw that the beta time starts tomorrow.
Unfortunately we didn’t have a chance to sign up till today. Both of us won’t beable to actually play infinite till the end of next year because we will be deployed.
My question is just how do people get picked for flight testing and what are the chances for someone for me and my friend getting in this late.
Thanks for your time!

First of all thank you and your friend for your service! :slight_smile:

Secondly you can still sign up for Halo Insider now and there is a good chance that you will get into the second flight weekend between September 30-October 3rd. If you are on Xbox they have said in a livesteam today that they may let in anyone who has the Xbox Insider Hub app downloaded to their Xbox, so that’s a great place to start. If you have a friend that is already in the flight on Steam they may get codes to give out to friends to paly on the second weekend. Overall chances are pretty good that you’ll get in for the second weekend of the flight although the first weekend is probably out of the question at this point.

The problem with that is we won’t be here for the Sep 30 - Oct 3rd flight that why I was curious about this one. I wasn’t able to get the app on my xbox but I guess we’ll both keep trying