Champions DLC and Other in Spartan Ops

I have a problem with the Champions Bundle DLC not appearing in Spartan Ops. And it’s not only that! The Spartan Assault rewards and McFarlane toy bonuses don’t show up in Spartan Ops either! Why hasn’t 343 fixed it? It didn’t bother me so much before but now it’s really starting to annoy me (now that I’ve been playing Spartan Ops more often). I wan’t to be able to have fun with my Prefect armor or show off my RUSH and -Yoink!- REFRACTIVE skins in Spartan Ops.

What do you think?

> I have a problem with the Champions Bundle DLC not appearing in Spartan Ops. And it’s not only that! The Spartan Assault rewards and McFarlane toy bonuses don’t show up in Spartan Ops either! Why hasn’t 343 fixed it? It didn’t bother me so much before but now it’s really starting to annoy me (now that I’ve been playing Spartan Ops more often). I wan’t to be able to have fun with my Prefect armor or show off my RUSH and -Yoink!- REFRACTIVE skins in Spartan Ops.
>
> What do you think?

Sadly, it’s not a problem…at least, not accidental. There is no more memory in Spartan Ops to put in these Cosmetic (and the gameplay tactical packages) items. They could still do it, of course, but it will crash quite often due to the lack of additional memory. If you think that’s strange, consider that Xbox 360 RAM is only 512 MB, and high-quality images and gameplay items aren’t the smallest things ever. It would literally overload your Xbox and crash Halo 4. That’s why you can’t have the Champions Bundle stuff in SO. :stuck_out_tongue:

> Sadly, it’s not a problem…at least, not accidental. There is no more memory in Spartan Ops to put in these Cosmetic (and the gameplay tactical packages) items. They could still do it, of course, but it will crash quite often due to the lack of additional memory. If you think that’s strange, consider that Xbox 360 RAM is only 512 MB, and high-quality images and gameplay items aren’t the smallest things ever. It would literally overload your Xbox and crash Halo 4. That’s why you can’t have the Champions Bundle stuff in SO. :stuck_out_tongue:

When I said “I have a problem”, I meant I’m easily annoyed by this. Also, thanks for the answer. I’m now extremely saddened knowing that my special armor, n’ other stuff, will never appear in Spartan Ops. :frowning:

sniffle

**sniffle

WAAAH-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-HAAAAAH!!!

:frowning:

throws temper tantrum, beaks a few things

They haven’t fixed it because it is impossible to fix. No room for the data.