Champions Bundle

Hey all!

I’ve recently seen the trailer for the Champions Bundle and am stoked to see The Pit is included as a remake. However, this is not included in the Season Pass (or War Games Map Pass) which I think is such a shame seeing how close this is to the Xbox One release. It would mean spending 800 msp on something being used for around 3 months (less than that if you don’t play 24/7) and I don’t think many people would like the idea.

What I’m really asking is that if we can’t get it as part of the season pass, do you think those of us who have committed ourselves to Halo and stuck around this long should be rewarded with at least a discounted price? They could check for the season pass and then give us the bundle for 667msp instead of 800 (800*2000/2400).

> Hey all!
>
> I’ve recently seen the trailer for the Champions Bundle and am stoked to see The Pit is included as a remake. However, this is not included in the Season Pass (or War Games Map Pass) which I think is such a shame seeing how close this is to the Xbox One release. It would mean spending 800 msp on something being used for around 3 months (less than that if you don’t play 24/7) and I don’t think many people would like the idea.
>
> What I’m really asking is that if we can’t get it as part of the season pass, do you think those of us who have committed ourselves to Halo and stuck around this long should be rewarded with at least a discounted price? They could check for the season pass and then give us the bundle for 667msp instead of 800 (800*2000/2400).

You do realize its already discounted?

If you buy the packs alone its 960 MP and if you get it as a bundle its 800 MP.

Don’t you also get extra content like weapons, stances and some more armour combos if you buy it as a bundle?

I promise you that if you go back three to four days, you will find at least four other threads answering this same question.

Also, there is no such thing as a season pass for Halo 4.

EDIT:

> What I’m really asking is that if we can’t get it as part of the season pass, do you think those of us who have committed ourselves to Halo and stuck around this long should be rewarded with at least a discounted price?

I don’t understand this. I’ve been eating Cocoa Puffs for breakfast since I was a kid and I’ve never gotten anything from General Mills for it. Your reward for buying 3 map packs for $25 was 3 map packs for $25. Your reward for buying and playing Halo 4 is–you guessed it!–playing Halo 4.