Champions Bundle... Worth It?

I just wanted to know how many people thought that buying this add-on was worth it, because I’m thinking about buying it. Just wanted some feedback. Thanks!

And if you wouldn’t mind, post which third of the bundle was worth it more. Thanks.

I’m extremely happy with my dlc bundle. It puts a smile on my face to see so many new content.

I’d say it’s definitely worth it! It’s a lot of content for only 800 Points. I really like the new weapons skins and Stances. The new armor is alright, but I’ve already got the armor I want.

If nothing else, I suggest getting the maps. Pitfall and Vertigo are both great maps, and Ricochet is probably my favorite gametype ever!

It’s no secret I have been highly critical of 343i

Even tho the new tac packs and perks are somewhat irritating at times I can honestly say that overall I am very happy with this map pack and do believe it to be well worth the 10$ spent to obtain it

Hats off to you 343i

If you mostly play multiplayer, it is very worth it.

If you mostly play Spartan Ops, it is not worth it. At this moment anyway, they may fix it and make the armor and weapons skins compatible later on. But at the moment it would not be worth it, to pay for something you can’t use in the main thing you play.

Mmmr… I haven’t bought it, personally, but it seems like whether it’s worth it or not depends largely upon what you play.

If you’re the kind of guy who’s straight-up multiplayer, War Games or Custom, it’s… I’d give it a definite “maybe,” having read the reviews and seen the videos. If you liked “The Pit” in Halo 3, it may be a half-decent investment. Some people say it’s a great remake, others say that the new features of Halo 4 suck all the soul out of it.

That said, I highly advise you consider your mindset on the armor customization and weapon skins. If none of them appeal to you, you could save a quick buck by just buying the Bullseye Pack, rather than the full bundle. Some people drool over the character customization and daydream of new weapon skins, while others never even touch the features, berating them as “digital dress-up.”

That said, your opinion on the customization will play heavily into this last one.

If you’re not the kind of guy who only likes multiplayer, and is more into SPARTAN Ops, like me? The answer is unfortunately a screaming “No.” Apart from the map packs, everything else is pretty much just customization features, and none of those customization features work in SPARTAN Ops. Whether or not they ever will remains to be seen, though it sounds like they may be trying to implement them. No official stance has been taken on it, though, so take these words with a grain-- If not an entire shaker-- of salt.

All in all, it really depends on your preference. It’s not worth it for me, because I won’t ever get to use the features included in it for my preferred style of play. Yeah, there’s those two multiplayer maps, but. 800 MSP isn’t really justified for me yet.

Consider your preferred playstyle and your priorities, then reassess whether you want the bundle itself or just the maps. Remember, all of the game-changing aspects of the bundle come out in two weeks. Everything else is just visual.

I’m not buying any DLC until 343i allows me to play the game.

Yep worth it for sure only 800ms points

If we could only play the DLC/all DLC in Normal MM playlists I would be happy instead of In DLC only playlists…

> I’d say it’s definitely worth it! It’s a lot of content for only 800 Points. I really like the new weapons skins and Stances. The new armor is alright, but I’ve already got the armor I want.

That stuff takes like no time at all to create/implement. No way would I pay for that

> I’m not buying any DLC until 343i allows me to play the game.

How us 343 stopping you from playing ??

You can play off line right ?

> It’s no secret I have been highly critical of 343i
>
> Even tho the new tac packs and perks are somewhat irritating at times I can honestly say that overall I am very happy with this map pack and do believe it to be well worth the 10$ spent to obtain it
>
> Hats off to you 343i

343 didn’t make the maps

> > It’s no secret I have been highly critical of 343i
> >
> > Even tho the new tac packs and perks are somewhat irritating at times I can honestly say that overall I am very happy with this map pack and do believe it to be well worth the 10$ spent to obtain it
> >
> > Hats off to you 343i
>
> 343 didn’t make the maps

Certain Affinity does make the maps, but 343 obviously has some say in it. I don’t know exactly how it works, but they probably come up with the ideas at least. It was definitely 343’s idea to remake The Pit.

I like it a lot! You should get it!

Well now I have my favourite armour in Halo (Prefect), so yeah, it was worth it, if they can make the armour work in SpOps then that’ll be better

Totally worth the 800P I love the new armor,weapon skins and the new maps are really cool.

Totally Worth it. Shiny New Armor, Beautiful new Weapon skins, New Stances, New Maps, and early Access to a Great New Game mode.

Go buy it now.

Im being totally serious

Do you see this serious face?

I’m on the fence until they fix all the problems with this DLC; namely not being able to use the new armor, weapon skins, and armor mods in Spartan Ops.

Well, I went with what the majority (of all the people who voted) said, and I got the DLC! YES, I am completely satisfied with it. Thanks for your feedback!