Champions Bundle reset everything

I have had this problem since I downloaded the Champions Bundle. after a few days of the new DLC I decided to get the 2 remaining campaign achievements I needed so I go to the campaign section to find out all my stats were reset. I played the prologue to unlock the first mission only to find out it took away my Legendary completion for both Solo and Co-Op. I was pretty upset so I didn’t play Halo for a few days. When I go to play about 4 days later I went to Matchmaking only to watch the Infinity War Games intro again, I then proceeded to go to my loadouts, armor, emblem and stance to correct them again. everything is fine now except I have to play through all the missions again on Legendary to get my stats again unless it is patched. Don’t get me wrong I’m a huge fan, ever since my friend introduced me to Halo 3, I bought a console and every Halo game so far (excluding Halo 1) but since it was reset it has really put me off about playing Halo for a while.

Sorry for the long rant, I just wanted to get it out there and see if anyone else has had this problem.

Hey May,

Is this issue still ongoing for you? Or has it been working as normal since the initial reset?

I have lost everything too.

I am in the process of completing the campaign again.

And my Loadouts for Matchmaking keep resetting, byt the names are still the same.

But this only occurred in the last week. And I downloaded the Champions Bundle in the first week it came out.

I had the exact same problem. Even my controller settings had reset. My campaign resetting really pissed me off. I have already completed the game on heroic but every mission is now locked, my progress on legendary is gone with that. It definitely happened when I downloaded the Champions bundle. No doubt about it. My loadouts have reset twice but have since stayed how I set them along with my armor/emblem/ tag and controller settings but my campaign remains locked.

I’m not sure if I lost my progress for good but, regardless, this is infuriating. I’ve never in my life told anyone not to download any dlc until this disaster. Whenever people ask me if it’s worth downloading they usually decide not to before I even finish telling them the long list of problems that come along with it.

My campaign progress is fine but, since the Champions update, my loadouts reset and I have to buy all the pieces over again every time I start the game up again.

> My campaign progress is fine but, since the Champions update, my loadouts reset and I have to buy all the pieces over again every time I start the game up again.

Same, I need to purchase everything again as well. And my Armour and stance resets to default.

My Logo sometimes stays, but sometimes is also reset.

I have just jumped online and had to re do my loadouts and purchase all equipment.

Another 10 minutes wasted.

Loadouts is something that should be fixed in the next update, it was a known issue we tackled as quickly as we could so thank you so much for being patient.

However campaign seems to be fine now?

No, campaign is NOT fine.