Champions Bundle Problem

I bought Halo 4: Game of the Year Edition, which comes with the Champions bundle and supposedly adds the Ricochet gametype; however, the gametype has not shown up in the year-plus since I redeemed the codes for Champions.

I did get everything else, though, including maps, weapon skins, armors, emblems, and stances.

Ricochet was a featured playlist for a while but has since been added into other playlists, I think maybe action sack?

I’m not talking matchmaking, I’m saying that it doesn’t show up in Custom Games.

> 2535451171228485;3:
> I’m not talking matchmaking, I’m saying that it doesn’t show up in Custom Games.

I think you might be confusing with the Ricochet armor.
If Ricochet was to be given to the players that bought the Champions Bundle, then it would be unfair to everyone that didn’t.
Community fans managed to get Ricochet gametype and customized it. They call it… Halo (Wrong line) Basketball. But it’s not like 343 gave them. The fans should have played a game of Ricochet in Matchmaking, go to Temporary files and save the Ricochet gamemode, try doing that.
The bundle gives you:

• A variant of the Venator armor. You don’t need the original to have it; - Mark V armor (Master Chief’s armor in Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary); - ODST armor; - Ricochet armor; - Prefect armor; - More weapons skins; - 2 multiplayer maps (A remake of The Pit from Halo 3 and an entirely new map); - More postures;If I’m missing out something let me know.

> 2533275010817669;4:
> > 2535451171228485;3:
> > I’m not talking matchmaking, I’m saying that it doesn’t show up in Custom Games.
>
> I think you might be confusing with the Ricochet armor.
> If Ricochet was to be given to the players that bought the Champions Bundle, then it would be unfair to everyone that didn’t.
> Community fans managed to get Ricochet gametype and customized it. They call it… Halo (Wrong line) Basketball. But it’s not like 343 gave them. The fans should have played a game of Ricochet in Matchmaking, go to Temporary files and save the Ricochet gamemode, try doing that.
> The bundle gives you:
> - A variant of the Venator armor. You don’t need the original to have it; - Mark V armor (Master Chief’s armor in Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary); - ODST armor; - Ricochet armor; - Prefect armor; - More weapons skins; - 2 multiplayer maps (A remake of The Pit from Halo 3 and an entirely new map); - More postures;If I’m missing out something let me know.

I’ve tried saving it, but every map says “This map variant is not compatible with this game variant.”

I checked other sources, and supposedly the Ricochet gametype was added in Title Update v1.04. But for some reason, it doesn’t show Ricochet in Customs. I have a similar problem in Halo 3, where supposedly everyone got Recon for free at some point, but none of my family’s profiles have it (including all profiles with Gold)

As for the bundle, (this might only be with Halo 4:GotYE) I got:
SetsRecruit PRME, Defender CLMN, Infiltrator PYTN, HAZOP FRST, Oceanic CRCT, Oceanic SLID, Enforcer TRCR, CIO WEB, Gungnir PULS, Venator BYNT, Venator RPTR, Mk. V, ODST, Prefect, Ricochet.
ForearmsRecruit PRME, GV-09 Locking FRST, Inner-plated WEB, Outer-plated BYNT, Outer-plated RPTR, XV-27 Shifting CRCT, XV-27 Shifting PULS, XV-27 Shifting SLID, Mk. V, ODST, Prefect, Ricochet.
LegsRG-63 Counter FRST, RG-63 Counter PRME, LG-50 Bulk CLMN, LG-50 Bulk PULS, Outer-plated CRCT, XG-89 Narrow BYNT, XG-89 Narrow RPTR, Over-locking WEB, Mk. V, ODST, Prefect, Ricochet.
StancesConfident, Drawn, Flank, Grandstand, Menace, Lookout, Loyalty, Seasoned.
MapsIdk, I got the War Games Map Pass with the GotYE, so I think I have them all.

There was some stuff that came with that requires doing stuff on Spartan Assault as well, but I haven’t played it yet.

> 2535451171228485;5:
> > 2533275010817669;4:
> > > 2535451171228485;3:
> > > I’m not talking matchmaking, I’m saying that it doesn’t show up in Custom Games.
> >
> > I think you might be confusing with the Ricochet armor.
> > If Ricochet was to be given to the players that bought the Champions Bundle, then it would be unfair to everyone that didn’t.
> > Community fans managed to get Ricochet gametype and customized it. They call it… Halo (Wrong line) Basketball. But it’s not like 343 gave them. The fans should have played a game of Ricochet in Matchmaking, go to Temporary files and save the Ricochet gamemode, try doing that.
> > The bundle gives you:
> > - A variant of the Venator armor. You don’t need the original to have it; - Mark V armor (Master Chief’s armor in Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary); - ODST armor; - Ricochet armor; - Prefect armor; - More weapons skins; - 2 multiplayer maps (A remake of The Pit from Halo 3 and an entirely new map); - More postures;If I’m missing out something let me know.
>
> I’ve tried saving it, but every map says “This map variant is not compatible with this game variant.”
>
> I checked other sources, and supposedly the Ricochet gametype was added in Title Update v1.04. But for some reason, it doesn’t show Ricochet in Customs. I have a similar problem in Halo 3, where supposedly everyone got Recon for free at some point, but none of my family’s profiles have it (including all profiles with Gold)
>
> As for the bundle, (this might only be with Halo 4:GotYE) I got:
> SetsRecruit PRME, Defender CLMN, Infiltrator PYTN, HAZOP FRST, Oceanic CRCT, Oceanic SLID, Enforcer TRCR, CIO WEB, Gungnir PULS, Venator BYNT, Venator RPTR, Mk. V, ODST, Prefect, Ricochet.
> ForearmsRecruit PRME, GV-09 Locking FRST, Inner-plated WEB, Outer-plated BYNT, Outer-plated RPTR, XV-27 Shifting CRCT, XV-27 Shifting PULS, XV-27 Shifting SLID, Mk. V, ODST, Prefect, Ricochet.
> LegsRG-63 Counter FRST, RG-63 Counter PRME, LG-50 Bulk CLMN, LG-50 Bulk PULS, Outer-plated CRCT, XG-89 Narrow BYNT, XG-89 Narrow RPTR, Over-locking WEB, Mk. V, ODST, Prefect, Ricochet.
> StancesConfident, Drawn, Flank, Grandstand, Menace, Lookout, Loyalty, Seasoned.
> MapsIdk, I got the War Games Map Pass with the GotYE, so I think I have them all.
>
> There was some stuff that came with that requires doing stuff on Spartan Assault as well, but I haven’t played it yet.

Then I don’t know. Maybe modders did it. But the Ricochet was never supposed to be in Custom Games.
As for Recon, I remember that out of nowhere I got the full armor set of it in Halo 3, however, in the next day, it… disparreared. And now it’s IMPOSSIBLE for me to get it, especially due to skipping a lots of ranks after completing a game in matchmaking (no modding, nothing like that, it just happened), including Lieutenent. Got disappointed.
As for the Bundle, both Halo 4: GotYE and Champions Bundle give the Venator BYNT (Bayonet), Mark V, ODST, Prefect and Ricochet. I think the stances as well, but since I have my game in portuguese I don’t really know if those you posted have the same name. (There are some minor trnaslation errors, for example, the Assault Rifle in pt is called the Attack Rifle, the Storm Rifle is called Assault Carbine, Light Rifle is called… well the same, however, the “light” refers to weight and the Suppressor is called Repeating Rifle. Both Halo 5 and DLC skins of H4 correct those mistakes)

> 2533275010817669;6:
> > 2535451171228485;5:
> > > 2533275010817669;4:
> > > > 2535451171228485;3:
> > > > I’m not talking matchmaking, I’m saying that it doesn’t show up in Custom Games.
> > >
> > > I think you might be confusing with the Ricochet armor.
> > > If Ricochet was to be given to the players that bought the Champions Bundle, then it would be unfair to everyone that didn’t.
> > > Community fans managed to get Ricochet gametype and customized it. They call it… Halo (Wrong line) Basketball. But it’s not like 343 gave them. The fans should have played a game of Ricochet in Matchmaking, go to Temporary files and save the Ricochet gamemode, try doing that.
> > > The bundle gives you:
> > > - A variant of the Venator armor. You don’t need the original to have it; - Mark V armor (Master Chief’s armor in Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary); - ODST armor; - Ricochet armor; - Prefect armor; - More weapons skins; - 2 multiplayer maps (A remake of The Pit from Halo 3 and an entirely new map); - More postures;If I’m missing out something let me know.
> >
> > I’ve tried saving it, but every map says “This map variant is not compatible with this game variant.”
> >
> > I checked other sources, and supposedly the Ricochet gametype was added in Title Update v1.04. But for some reason, it doesn’t show Ricochet in Customs. I have a similar problem in Halo 3, where supposedly everyone got Recon for free at some point, but none of my family’s profiles have it (including all profiles with Gold)
> >
> > As for the bundle, (this might only be with Halo 4:GotYE) I got:
> > SetsRecruit PRME, Defender CLMN, Infiltrator PYTN, HAZOP FRST, Oceanic CRCT, Oceanic SLID, Enforcer TRCR, CIO WEB, Gungnir PULS, Venator BYNT, Venator RPTR, Mk. V, ODST, Prefect, Ricochet.
> > ForearmsRecruit PRME, GV-09 Locking FRST, Inner-plated WEB, Outer-plated BYNT, Outer-plated RPTR, XV-27 Shifting CRCT, XV-27 Shifting PULS, XV-27 Shifting SLID, Mk. V, ODST, Prefect, Ricochet.
> > LegsRG-63 Counter FRST, RG-63 Counter PRME, LG-50 Bulk CLMN, LG-50 Bulk PULS, Outer-plated CRCT, XG-89 Narrow BYNT, XG-89 Narrow RPTR, Over-locking WEB, Mk. V, ODST, Prefect, Ricochet.
> > StancesConfident, Drawn, Flank, Grandstand, Menace, Lookout, Loyalty, Seasoned.
> > MapsIdk, I got the War Games Map Pass with the GotYE, so I think I have them all.
> >
> > There was some stuff that came with that requires doing stuff on Spartan Assault as well, but I haven’t played it yet.
>
> Then I don’t know. Maybe modders did it. But the Ricochet was never supposed to be in Custom Games.
> As for Recon, I remember that out of nowhere I got the full armor set of it in Halo 3, however, in the next day, it… disparreared. And now it’s IMPOSSIBLE for me to get it, especially due to skipping a lots of ranks after completing a game in matchmaking (no modding, nothing like that, it just happened), including Lieutenent. Got disappointed.
> As for the Bundle, both Halo 4: GotYE and Champions Bundle give the Venator BYNT (Bayonet), Mark V, ODST, Prefect and Ricochet. I think the stances as well, but since I have my game in portuguese I don’t really know if those you posted have the same name. (There are some minor trnaslation errors, for example, the Assault Rifle in pt is called the Attack Rifle, the Storm Rifle is called Assault Carbine, Light Rifle is called… well the same, however, the “light” refers to weight and the Suppressor is called Repeating Rifle. Both Halo 5 and DLC skins of H4 correct those mistakes)

Hmmm. Thanks.