Champions Bundle Maps Will Not Load

Hi,

Way back in August I purchased the Champions Bundle which includes the Bullseye Map Pack. However since the day of purchase I have been unable to play on Pitfall or Vertigo. I know this is a problem with me because I cannot load the maps in a custom game / forge lobby on my own.

I have tried deleting the DLC and re-downloading, but it does not solve the problem. I have asked this question before but I received no reply. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Hi Sabertoothed,

Have you checked your hard drive for any corrupt files? You’ll know they’re corrupt by the yellow “!” they have on them.

Yes I have. There are no corrupt files.

> Yes I have. There are no corrupt files.

It sounds like could be an issue with your storage device or actual console. Try using a different storage device, such as a USB. If that doesn’t work, you may have an issue with your actual console. Sorry, if that’s the case. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Sabertoothed,

As Cizlin mentioned, this issue might be caused by your storage device. Can you try downloading the Champions bundle to another storage device and see if that resolves your issue?

You can read more about storage devices for the Xbox 360 here: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/storage