Champions bundle map pass

does the map pack pass not work for the Champions map pack cause i have it but every time i go an try to get it , it just says i have to pay

The pass was for the first 3 DLC’s only. If you want this one, you have to purchase it separately.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

because 343 are money grubbing little ****s and hate us… i love paying for a pass to get the dlc… then being told it doesnt cover it all

>

But… we were told specifically from the beginning that the map pass would only cover the first 3 map packs…

>

The pass was upfront from the beginning, since before launch we knew it was for three map packs. They delivered on that promise already, they gave us three great map packs. It’s greedy of the players who accuse them of being “money grubbing” to expect this new content to be free and it’s disrespectful to talk trash when the complainers are the ones in the wrong.

> >
>
> But… we were told specifically from the beginning that the map pass would only cover the first 3 map packs…

Yeah, they told us this. You should have read into it a little more.

i read into it… i know this… i know what it covered… doesnt change what i said :wink:

> i read into it… i know this… i know what it covered… doesnt change what i said :wink:

Doesnt make you right either.

> i read into it… i know this… i know what it covered… doesnt change what i said :wink:

It kinda does.

>

Funny, you bought a pass and got exactly what you paid for. Then they even gave you a free forge map. But wait, you want more. Not really surprised with this generation.

>

Cause a Company trying to increase there Revenue is a Bad thing, even though we were Told from the beginning that the Pass only Covered the First 3, The Champion Bundle was a Nice little Surprise, and Totally Worth the 10$. So Please get over yourself, 343 aren’t Money Grubbers, they are a Company trying to make a Profit.

>

Please explain why. In detail. I mean, it’s not like 343 made DLC required to play 3/4ths of the game or anything…

> Cause a Company trying to increase there Revenue is a Bad thing, even though we were Told from the beginning that the Pass only Covered the First 3, The Champion Bundle was a Nice little Surprise, and Totally Worth the 10$. So Please get over yourself, 343 aren’t Money Grubbers, they are a Company trying to make a Profit.

Seriously, if you’re going to call 343 money-grubbing, you’ve got to call basically every company in the world money-grubbing.

The problem is ricochet. I love the maps, hate the game type.

> The problem is ricochet. I love the maps, hate the game type.

Then don’t play it.

Also, you’re WAY off-topic.

The War Games Map Pass covered the Crimson, Majestic and Castle map packs. The Champions Bundle content is now available for 800 MS points, or as individual packs.