Champions Bundle is false advertising!!!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive or ‘petition’ posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Guys, since this DLC is false advertising (we can’t use its content in Spartan Ops) and 343 is not looking to give us an answer, we should start a petition to prove it and force them to give our money back.

Was there a specific promise that it could be used in Spartan Ops? Besides, the content just came out today, hence why an immediate answer to this crisis hasn’t arrived yet. I’d wait to see if the Bulletin has anything to say tomorrow, but really if you are going to be hung up over this insignificant issue…I can’t help you.

I’m personally fine without it.

Plus, you can never get money back from downloaded DLC. Never can, never will.

The Pack just came out, I am sure they will try to Fix it. and even if they can’t, there is no Reason to start a witch Hunt on 343.

Getting this pack cost me my beloved ARCTIC BR :frowning:

Does it really matter that much? It’s spartan ops. I can’t even motivate myself to try and play it unless my xbox live is down, and even than I don’t play it. I know other people like it but is it really that make or break that your demanding your money back?

You might have missed this bit:

There are no refunds for this purchase

Asking for your money back because of the Spartan OPs glitch/bug when the vast majority of it works fine is an over-reaction.

> Guys, since this DLC is false advertising (<mark>we can’t use its content in Spartan Ops</mark>) and 343 is not looking to give us an answer, we should start a petition to prove it and force them to give our money back.

Except BSangel came out and told us this.

> Guys, since this DLC is false advertising (we can’t use its content in Spartan Ops) and 343 is not looking to give us an answer, we should start a petition to prove it and force them to give our money back.

Petitions aren’t allowed on the forums unfortunately, and I don’t mean to offend but is it really that big a deal that you can’t use some of the items in Spops? No point in making a big fuss out of something tiny.

Anyway, the liscense you agreed to when buying stated no refunds, so you’re out of luck there.

false advertising.

I don’t think this means what you think it means. You got everything you paid for. Therefore it cannot be false advertising. I don’t recall ever seeing or hearing that it would work in Spartan Ops or Campaign.

Its dissapointing they didn’t inform us ahead of time, but it isn’t false advertising.

Hopefully they’re looking into a fix, perhaps detail the problem in the Bulletin.

> > Guys, since this DLC is false advertising (<mark>we can’t use its content in Spartan Ops</mark>) and 343 is not looking to give us an answer, we should start a petition to prove it and force them to give our money back.
>
> Except BSangel came out and told us this.

The day before, in a forum post. No mention of this on the homepage, Twitter, Facebook etc.

It isn’t false advertising because it was never promised to work in Spartan Ops, but it sucks that they waited until a day before to even mention it, and in such a minuscule way.

They haven’t told us that the dlc would’nt work in Spartan Ops either. Don’t get me wrong. I am not looking to start a witch hunt on 343 or a riot. All I want is an answer about this issue. I checked all the ads and videos and they haven’t warned us about it.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I haven’t missed it, a**hole. But that doesn’t match with FALSE ADVERTISING.

>

Easy tiger.

> Getting this pack cost me my beloved ARCTIC BR :frowning:

WHAT!?

> > Getting this pack cost me my beloved ARCTIC BR :frowning:
>
> WHAT!?

Some users have mentioned that once they downloaded the Champion Bundle certain other DLC weapon skins disappeared, like the Artic BR. I’m sure they will address it and get it straightened out.

There is a reason they always had said they can’t add new armor and weapon skins to the game so I’m not surprised that there are bugs on the first attempt at doing it.

It’s not false advertising. Not quite, because they didn’t say it would work.

Unfortunately, it’s most likely a deliberate omission of information about the fact that it doesn’t work.

I’m not going to go into a full-on rant about it. I’ve done that more than a few times the past couple days. I just think it’s irritating that plenty of players bought it with the expectation that it would work. Some of us don’t like to play multiplayer, after all.

I didn’t buy it, thankfully, since I saw the statement on it yesterday. Totally crapped on my day when I saw it, too.

But I’m just appalled that the fact that the content doesn’t work in half the game wasn’t ever stated by 343 until it was far too late. And now, it’s the elephant in the room: It’s there, but it’s being ignored for now.

Bad PR. Really bad PR.

Hopefully they at least acknowledge it tomorrow.

> > I haven’t missed it, a**hole. But that doesn’t match with FALSE ADVERTISING.
>
> Easy tiger.

Sorry.

I agree with troopey, they should have told us a lot more about it and if they wont let us use this content for spartan ops i have lost some money on my point of view. Come on what happened to firefight? oh I remenber they said they made something better spartan ops, im one of the few that like firefight and spartan ops and I wont be able to use what I payed for come on what happened to the love they had with all community no matter whitch one it could be matchmaking firefight forge custom games people who make videos about halo and all what happened to that they started to only pay attention to a select few?