Champion Level in Halo 5

I’ve always wondered what it takes to be champion level in Halo 5. What’s the extra skill besides just being better at killing your opponent that you need to be on that level?

Top 200 players in CSR within a playlist who have CSRs, and thus MMRs, over [1600] are awarded the Champ badge.

The ability and skill to slay effectively against high level competition is vital, but the ability to do that and win against that level of competition is what ultimately drives the CSR up and further bolsters one’s MMR.

As for some improvement details I recommend giving THIS a read.

Most likely playing and communicating with a team. I don’t play ranked so I’m no expert, but I’d imagine getting champion rank is much more difficult when you solo queue.

Playing with a team and have a good aiming

Playing with a team, and playing a lot.

Only consistent

Knowing the map, having team communication and a good overall skilled team, and being a good player. And winning of course, both placement and the matches leading up to champ

Ultimately, it takes playing for hours every day to develop the skill to play at that level. I’d say your aim has to be nearly perfect. With all the streamers these days who play 24/7, you also have to compete with them to get top 200. Good luck if you work an 8-5.

If you want to be champion and you don’t care about the playlist, it really is quite easy. Just play FFA. For ages. Atm, the champ 200 point is around 1580 I think but if you wait until the new season and just play a tonne, you can get champ quite quick. Also, that hardcore super fiesta playlist was so easy to get champ in, I got champ 10 solo queuing but for the proper playlists like team arena it is much more difficult

> 2533274882156456;1:
> I’ve always wondered what it takes to be champion level in Halo 5. What’s the extra skill besides just being better at killing your opponent that you need to be on that level?

Good communication, map control, spawn knowledge, movement knowledge, map knowledge, positioning, making the right plays, power up/weapon control and use. Yeah, that’s about it.

[deleted]

All of the above but what I would also add which is key is.

Develop your play style to that if your teammates and to what the situation is dictating.

Ex. If your team is holding down a sector of the map stick with them pop out shoot from angles but don’t try and rush out for a kill.

Top tier halo halo is all about control, calling out and responding to call outs.

If its late game you may want to play slower especially if it’s a close match in slayer.

Do your research into maps; spawns and power weapon spawn times, and power up spawn times you will want to have your team set up and keep track of all these things.

Watch top players and streamers and see what they do that you are not.

Learn how to move around the map faster. Try different sensitivities and button maps or setting until you find your edge.

Last and what most wont tell you but this is something a lot of pros told me and it took my gaming to the next level.

Invest in a monitor and headset and a controller. Top tier halo is all about milliseconds and every edge you can take goes a very long way.