champion bundle

Will the Champion bundle cost anything? and has anyone heard anything more about it in general? I am just curious as to what this thing is all about.

800 MS points

Championship bundle will cost you 800MS points. That’s 10 dollars.

It includes a remake of The pit from Halo 3, plus a new map.
Bunch of skins,stances and even new/new old armor suits!

You’ll also get a brand new Richochet gamemode which reminds a bit of Assault/Griffball.

It costs just as much as any other DLC all together.

But I’m not sure how much the individual pieces will cost if you decide that you don’t want the whole package.

Will you be able to get free access to the champions bundle if you have already purchased the war games map pass?

The War Games Map Pass, as it clearly stated only grants you access to the first 3 Map Packs, labelled Crimson, Majestic, and Castle.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Next time, just learn to use Google. Seriously.

> It costs just as much as any other DLC all together.
>
> But I’m not sure how much the individual pieces will cost if you decide that you don’t want the whole package.

240 msp for the skin packs seperately. 480 bought together.
Map pack stand alone 480 msp.
Buy the bundle itself, save you 160 msp. That and the bonus stuff that comes with it, makes it worth it for me.

Will i miss out on any content if i cant buy it on the day?

> Will i miss out on any content if i cant buy it on the day?

I don’t think so. From what I have heard the bundle is a bundle for limited time however I can expect this to be about a month at least. Even when the bundle deal is finished you are not missing out on anything apart from the deal as everything can be bought separately.

The War Games Map Pass is still available for purchase, so I’m sure this bundle deal will be around for a while.

> Will i miss out on any content if i cant buy it on the day?

Nope, in fact you will get a 2 week early access to a new armour mod as well as all the extra goodies if you buy the Champions bundle.

There you go.

Just scroll down a bit.

> > Will i miss out on any content if i cant buy it on the day?
>
> I don’t think so. From what I have heard the bundle is a bundle for limited time however I can expect this to be about a month at least. Even when the bundle deal is finished you are not missing out on anything apart from the deal as everything can be bought separately.

The bundle is permanent. The only thing limited about it is a 2 week exclusivity from launch day of an armour mod and the Ricochet gametype. 2 week after launch these will be made available to everybody.

I don’t know… I just feel abused by 343. I don’t really care about new armor or weapon skins. I paid for The Pit and Valhalla back in H3. They both have staying power but what’s to say they wont go the way the other dlc’s went and 343 will lock out more cheevos?

> I don’t know… I just feel abused by 343. I don’t really care about new armor or weapon skins. I paid for The Pit and Valhalla back in H3. They both have staying power but what’s to say they wont go the way the other dlc’s went and <mark>343 will lock out more cheevos?</mark>

Would you mind explaining what you mean?

> I don’t know… I just feel abused by 343. I don’t really care about new armor or weapon skins. I paid for The Pit and Valhalla back in H3. They both have staying power but <mark>what’s to say they wont go the way the other dlc’s went and 343 will lock out more cheevos?</mark>

Have you not noticed that every 2 weeks during the Matchmaking update theres a DLC playlist? It alternates between the different map packs every update. Getting the achievements is very possible.

they havent done a matchmaking update since legendary slayer. theyre working on spartan ops

> > I don’t know… I just feel abused by 343. I don’t really care about new armor or weapon skins. I paid for The Pit and Valhalla back in H3. They both have staying power but <mark>what’s to say they wont go the way the other dlc’s went and 343 will lock out more cheevos?</mark>
>
> Have you not noticed that every 2 weeks during the Matchmaking update theres a DLC playlist? It alternates between the different map packs every update. Getting the achievements is very possible.

The DLC playlists rotate monthly, not every two weeks.

> they havent done a matchmaking update since legendary slayer. theyre working on spartan ops

What?

I missing some cheevos in Reach and last I heard I couldn’t them because of mm map removal. Of course I haven’t played Reach in awhile and that might have changed.

Somewhat similar, in H4, just because a map or game is on a playlist doesn’t mean you will get to play it, much less than get your cheevo or commo. Is every single map 343 has put out on the mm playlist today? I don’t know, but what I do know is that because of my debilitating illness there are times in the day I can play Halo and at those times I can’t get the map or the gametype I need to get all the cheevos or commos.
If your curious, it’s easy to look up my profile on waypoint.

I just don’t feel I’m getting my moneys worth. I paid for the maps. The maps were made for mm in mind. Why can’t I play them in mm?