Champ level strats...

Pavium, Jerome, and Johnson in a bunker together. Pav Daddies heal keeps the bunker alive and Johnson and Jerome take all opponents. Plant this on an opponents base and watch the resignations happen. Sorry that I just broke the game :kissing_heart:!

Thats bad -Yoink!-. Gotta do that

> 2533274792840363;1:
> Pavium, Jerome, and Johnson in a bunker together. Pav Daddies heal keeps the bunker alive and Johnson and Jerome take all opponents. Plant this on an opponents base and watch the resignations happen. Sorry that I just broke the game :kissing_heart:!

If this is a champion strat that just helps my point that champ rank means nothing.

Halo Wars 2 isn’t balanced around 3v3, just as Starcraft 2 isn’t balanced around 3v3, but nice strategy nonetheless. I feel like any competitive/coordinated team would not allow you to push onto their side of the map unless we aren’t talking about high elo/mmr matches (Champ) which I assume this is what you are directing the post towards since you put “Champ Level Strats…” in the title. In any case, if your team has already pushed onto the enemy side of the base and are actively attacking the enemy’s base, then the game is already over and you have won.

So, in my humble opinion, this strategy is in no way broken.

Its like spamming suicide grunts and teleporting them all onto an enemy’s base in a 1v1 match where you have already stomped your opponent and have complete map and army control. Just because the 120 pop suicide grunts destroys your opponent’s last base doesn’t mean it is broken/overpowered/strong/NEEDS N3RF. No, the real reason why you are able to do that and win is because you completely outplayed your opponent long before you started spamming suicide grunts.

Another example would be finishing off an opponent with a lvl 3 Hero. It is not that the lvl 3 Hero is overpowered, but that you allowed your opponent to reach a lvl 3 Hero and you have no army or upgrades to deal with the Hero.

Simply put, you can pretty much do anything to your opponent (toy with your opponent as some may call it) after the most crucial parts/phases of the game have already been met and decided.

Saying you broke the game is definitely an overstatement. But I am sure that loads of 3s trolls will use this on everyone now.

I feel like Chosen or HC would be better than Jerome for this though, or a second pav if you want to make sure it never dies.

Rushing with infused engineers

If I saw that I wouldn’t bother trying to kill it. I would just attempt to counter and destroy their base first. The hero’s don’t do great base damage compared to a similar supply worth of goliaths, hellbringer’s, etc.

> 2535428152080444;8:
> If I saw that I wouldn’t bother trying to kill it. I would just attempt to counter and destroy their base first. The hero’s don’t do great base damage compared to a similar supply worth of goliaths, hellbringer’s, etc.

WOW, someone actually thought about countering on waypoint instead of just getting mad cause they think something is unkillable. Although pushing the enemy with some building killers is one incredible easy way to beat this early game as your opponents have invested a ton in 3 leaders and a bunker so you can have enough space to drop all 3 of their bases in the time they will drop one. There are also ways to destroy bunkers, send a few marines/grunts to draw fire and then dropping mines on that thing works very nicely and cleanup of heroes is however you normally would. This strategy is annoying, especially the first time you see it but in practice is not very effective once you know how to deal with it. If they enemy also send some building killers with their leaders you can just pick them off and leave the bunker on its own.

> 2533274843481335;6:
> I feel like Chosen or HC would be better than Jerome for this though, or a second pav if you want to make sure it never dies.

Jerome’s inspire aura actually gives the other 2 leaders a buff i think like 12%? To damage, armour and speed

> 2533274792840363;1:
> Pavium, Jerome, and Johnson in a bunker together. Pav Daddies heal keeps the bunker alive and Johnson and Jerome take all opponents. Plant this on an opponents base and watch the resignations happen. Sorry that I just broke the game :kissing_heart:!

Wow. Thanks for spreading this combo. Now I have to deal with rushers, air spam, and this.

Next time have some common courtesy.

Wtf is this nonsense.

> 2533274908554466;10:
> > 2533274843481335;6:
> > I feel like Chosen or HC would be better than Jerome for this though, or a second pav if you want to make sure it never dies.
>
> Jerome’s inspire aura actually gives the other 2 leaders a buff i think like 12%? To damage, armour and speed

Ah you’re right, hadn’t thought of that, I never play Jerome lol.

I was on Puni’s team during this game, and would like to point out we were mostly doing it just to mess around. However, we were smart about it and did not leave ourselves defenseless during this. The bunker heroes were not our game-winning plan, it was more to just be an annoying distraction while we built up. We had Suicide Grunts and Snipers ready to defend against a counter rush if needed. As everyone says, it is not a game-breaking strat, and no serious high ranking team would do that or be unable to counter it. It was just for fun.

> 2533274857372329;14:
> I was on Puni’s team during this game, and would like to point out we were mostly doing it just to mess around. However, we were smart about it and did not leave ourselves defenseless during this. The bunker heroes were not our game-winning plan, it was more to just be an annoying distraction while we built up. We had Suicide Grunts and Snipers ready to defend against a counter rush if needed. As everyone says, it is not a game-breaking strat, and no serious high ranking team would do that or be unable to counter it. It was just for fun.

Sash is the best HW player to ever grace this planet. I’m humbled to be one of the privileged few that he has graced with his presence.

Funny how loads of people r crying about this being put on here, hardly anyone will use it unless they wanna troll.

Honestly without sash in this game we wouldn’t have been able to use the hero bunker. He single handedly took down 3 scarabs by microing a reaver in a jump and shoot pattern. They say air is over powered, but everyone knows anti air needs a serious nerf if the devs want people to continue playing this game

> 2533274792840363;17:
> Honestly without sash in this game we wouldn’t have been able to use the hero bunker. He single handedly took down 3 scarabs by microing a reaver in a jump and shoot pattern. They say air is over powered, but everyone knows anti air needs a serious nerf if the devs want people to continue playing this game

sash = MVP GOAT

> 2533274792840363;17:
> Honestly without sash in this game we wouldn’t have been able to use the hero bunker. He single handedly took down 3 scarabs by microing a reaver in a jump and shoot pattern. They say air is over powered, but everyone knows anti air needs a serious nerf if the devs want people to continue playing this game

I seriously disagree. Anti-Air is fine where it is.

> 2533274792840363;1:

Eh, probably not nearly as irritating as a triple colony rush.