Challenging you to Build on My Sand Forge Canvas!

Hey there fellow forgers! I have created a custom forge canvas built in a desert environment. It’s name is Burial. The map is large, and by large I mean it is the size of Parallax and it is not just flat land. It is a dynamic forge canvas with several unique areas for building and tweaking. I would like to challenge the community to build their own maps on this canvas! I really wanna see what you guys can do on it and I’m excited to check out some results. We lack this kind of default canvas in Halo 5 currently so it would add a special twist to your maps. Here is some more info:

Author: Ascend Hyperion
Map Name: Burial

Features:
-Sandy and desert like features
-Six distinctive parts of the canvas for small scale forging
-Welded Forerunner Structure that can be copied, moved, etc
-Low budget use
-Lightmap is only at 97% by default. This is well below the safe range and that is only if you intend to use the entire map

Suggestions:
-Try to build a map within one or two of the distinctive parts. This canvas is huge!
-Turn of the “Light Bake” for unused parts of the map

If you’re willing to take this challenge on, message me on Xbox Live with info and your creation!

Good Luck Forgers!

Dunno about maps but I might make machinima on it.

That’s cool too, just be sure to give proper credit :smiley:

> 2533274860886390;3:
> That’s cool too, just be sure to give proper credit :smiley:

But, how am I supposed to take all the credit?

lol, joking.

> 2533274860886390;3:
> That’s cool too, just be sure to give proper credit :smiley:

Sure. I had to modify bits of it though, like cars half sunk onto the ground and a billboard.

Only did a 3 minute fly through but man this is a great canvas. I will give it a try to create something tonight.