challenges

can we get more that four challenges per day ? or at least add more cr points to them ?

Or make them abit tougher so i dont blow trough them in about half an hour.

> Or make them abit tougher so i dont blow trough them in about half an hour.

Oh La dee Dah! My name is KoD Carnage, and I can do things SO MUCH BETTER than reinholder when it comes to reach! :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think there is any way to increase the number of Daily Challenges.

The way the system is set up, all of the Challenges were included on the Reach disc, I don’t think Bungie can add new ones after launch. They just decide which Challenges are active on which days.

They may be able to adjust the credit values, I’m not sure about that.

Either way, your request would probably have a better chance of being heard on the Bungie.net forums, 343 industries does not have control over Challenges.

I’d like to have an array of challenges each day. I don’t do much firefight, so I tend to skip days that all the challenges are related to firefight.

> I don’t think there is any way to increase the number of Daily Challenges.
>
> The way the system is set up, all of the Challenges were included on the Reach disc, I don’t think Bungie can add new ones after launch. They just decide which Challenges are active on which days.
>
> They may be able to adjust the credit values, I’m not sure about that.
>
> Either way, your request would probably have a better chance of being heard on the Bungie.net forums, 343 industries does not have control over Challenges.

I think there may be a way. Initially the LASO challenges included the Blind Skull, but after some careful consideration, Bungie changed that. I don’t know whether or not this is evidence that they can change the challenges if they so choose, but maybe.

I would like to see more difficult challenges on a daily basis. 1000 cr for “A Simple Spree” in Firefight just doesn’t cut it to me!

Sometimes I can barely get all of the daily challenges. Other times it’s incredibly easy to get.