Challenges...uhm HELLO?

Why do they seem like they’re getting harder and harder to earn?

4 killing spree medals in one game? Thats not hard, but then again isnt easy. Whos controlling these things???

That’s why they’re called challenges and not “play this many games till you get this”

Community wanted harder challenges. We got em!

If so whats “kingslayer” and “desposed” (18 reg in one match?) lmao are you freakin serious nobody can do that unless you lobby up and cheat. These challenges are broken.

> If so whats “kingslayer” and “desposed” (18 reg in one match?) lmao are you freakin serious nobody can do that unless you lobby up and cheat. These challenges are broken.

This^^

I hate challenges that you can’t get unless you’re mediocre. IF you’re bad, you can’t kill the king. If you’re good, you can’t kill the king because you are the king.

The whole gametype glorifies the “ok players” and having challenges that are only available to them is awful.

Before someone says “just let someone get more and then kill them”, no - I play with the intention to kill everything whilst avoiding death, like the game was meant to be played.

> > If so whats “kingslayer” and “desposed” (18 reg in one match?) lmao are you freakin serious nobody can do that unless you lobby up and cheat. These challenges are broken.
>
> This^^
>
> I hate challenges that you can’t get unless you’re mediocre. IF you’re bad, you can’t kill the king. If you’re good, you can’t kill the king because you are the king.
>
>
> The whole gametype glorifies the “ok players” and having challenges that are only available to them is awful.
>
> Before someone says “just let someone get more and then kill them”, no - I play with the intention to kill everything whilst avoiding death, like the game was meant to be played.

I like challenges that force you to build upon game after game. Not the ones so far that are like impossible to do in a matchmaking game. To me they’re not fun and only frustrate me. I can probably do them on my best days.

Desposed however is just down right impossible unless you freakin cheat. Which i will not do. 6100xp is a good amount but to do 18 in one game is just not happening, im sorry. Anyone who gets that flat out cheated to get it.