Challenges should give higher ranks more cR rewards.

Not really a moan, rant just a suggestion. As half of these 1000 cR challenges are great for low players.

But when you need 1,500,000 cR to rank up they just seem pointless, especially when they are campaign related.

I think I hold a valid point as “game complete” rises as your rank does, so why not challenges?

Feel free to argue or disagree but I think that it’d be a great idea.

I don’t think challenges were ever a thing to help you rank up faster or give you a lot of cR. I think they were more just a small bonus for doing something you might have already done or something fun to try for.

i actually would like to have higher rewards based off of rank for the challenges, especially the weekly challenges, if i get around 150,000 cr just attempting to complete the weekly challenge then it should at least be worth 50,000 cr if im a higher rank

as for the daily challenges i think most of them are about right for their worth, but a few here and there could use some increasing

I agree. Plus, as the game gets older and people start to play it less, higher cR challenges will give people an incentive to come back.

> I agree. Plus, as the game gets older and people start to play it less, higher cR challenges will give people an incentive to come back.

I don’t think that having a higher cR payout for challenges is going to bring people back. If the game is getting old to them it’s not the low cR from challenges what’s getting old it’s the game itself.

Very much agree, when you get 3000+ cR credit per Big Team game, a 1000 cR challenge is almost pointless. Same thing can be said about obtaining an Onyx commendation, as it only gives you 1500-3500 cR (depending on the commendation). Pretty ridicules you need to spend months getting thousands of kills for a 2500 cR reward. For someone over Field Marshall the Challenges should be doubled in value, and Onyx commendations should reward 5000-25000 cR (depending on the commendation).

> Very much agree, when you get 3000+ cR credit per Big Team game, a 1000 cR challenge is almost pointless. Same thing can be said about obtaining an Onyx commendation, as it only gives you 1500-3500 cR (depending on the commendation). Pretty ridicules you need to spend months getting thousands of kills for a 2500 cR reward. For someone over Field Marshall the Challenges should be doubled in value, and Onyx commendations should reward 5000-25000 cR (depending on the commendation).

And how do you think you get a ton of cR per game? Commendations going up…

That’s why Firefight Arcade gives so much cR.

> > Very much agree, when you get 3000+ cR credit per Big Team game, a 1000 cR challenge is almost pointless. Same thing can be said about obtaining an Onyx commendation, as it only gives you 1500-3500 cR (depending on the commendation). Pretty ridicules you need to spend months getting thousands of kills for a 2500 cR reward. For someone over Field Marshall the Challenges should be doubled in value, and Onyx commendations should reward 5000-25000 cR (depending on the commendation).
>
> And how do you think you get a ton of cR per game? Commendations going up…
>
> That’s why Firefight Arcade gives so much cR.

I know that but the commendation system has you constantly building up enough “experience” to reach a new tier. When one reaches the next tier, it should be worth it. For instance, you need 20,000 precision weapon kills to reach Onyx. 20,000 kills will take over a year for a casual player to get, and it shouldn’t be worth 2500 cR. 10,000 cR would at least make you feel like it was worth something extra.

I think that challenges should be higher. I can play 1 game and get a total amount of CR= 2 challenges. I don’t even do the campaign ones, just because they aren’t worth the small amount of CR.