Challenges not counting?

I’ve played 4 games today and none of my challenges have any progress. Previous weeks were fine, this is the first time I have run into this.
Get 10 assists
Kill 10 enemy spartan kills
Complete 4 pvp matches
Kill 10 enemy Spartans in FFA

Anyone else having this issue this week? Seems dumb that I cant progress the only progression system we have. Thanks 343.

same problem for me, also a first. Even the dailies stopped counting after the 3rd match
tried swapping one and that one did not progress either.

Tried doing a support ticket and I got a response but it was not exactly helpful

Hello there Artemas,

Thank you for submitting this ticket.

For us to review your report, please provide a copy of your Dxdiag. To get the Dxdiag, please follow the steps provided below:

Step 1: Press the Windows key and type "dxdiag" in the search bar. Hit "Enter" to run the command.

(Note: The DirectX Diagnostic Tool may take up to 15-20 seconds to open, based on your computer setup.)

Step 2: If asked "Do you want to check if your drivers are digitally signed?", please select "Yes".

Step 3: Click the "Save All Information" button. Save the Text File (*.txt) to a location you can easily find, such as your Desktop.

Step 4: Attach the Dxdiag Text File here on your ticket.

I am on xbox :laughing:

This happens to me often. Sometimes closing out the game and logging back in has done the trick. Other times it has counted them the next day. Sometimes I couldn’t swap and other times I swapped and they didn’t progress either.

I also haven’t had any of my challenges count in FFA games. I haven’t tried anything else yet.

Yeah… I dont think my Xbox will let me do that either. :sweat_smile:
Itd be cool though.

It has been a persistent problem since launch.

“Get 10 kills with the Bulldog”
*proceeds to get 7 kills only for them to not count but THEN the next match I have 4 kills and ONLY THREE of them count

I’m not going to try and waste a swap on some easy challenges, so I guess ill wait a day and see. Fingers crossed.

While I dislike the state of the game right now, I would like to have my ODST armor for when/ if it gets good. :confused:

Lol i’m not doing a single challenge this week for a scuffed -Yoink!- emblem that we’ve already seen two times before. So I couldn’t tell you if they’re bugged or not.