Challenges for progression is awful

Just I can’t fathom people thinking challenges being the only source of xp being a good fun idea. Please just let us chip away and earn xp without forcing playstyle changes.

agreed, I ate this being locked to challenges, its one of my biggest issues with the game so far

So, if this why I’m not out of Rank 1 even though I’ve played 3-4 games? I usually don’t pay much attention to ranks, but have noticed I’m only half way through Rank 1 after about 2 hours. Seemed unusually slow grind, didn’t notice the XP challenges.

I played like 6 or 7 games last night and ranked up to rank 5 without focusing on any specific challenges. They’re pretty general and well rounded so you just unlock them by playing the game mainly…

> 2533274932972724;3:
> So, if this why I’m not out of Rank 1 even though I’ve played 3-4 games? I usually don’t pay much attention to ranks, but have noticed I’m only half way through Rank 1 after about 2 hours. Seemed unusually slow grind, didn’t notice the XP challenges.

What even more sad is 343 have said they “fast tracked” the battle pass for the flights. Meaning it will be even slower in full game.

> 2535460795017716;5:
> > 2533274932972724;3:
> > So, if this why I’m not out of Rank 1 even though I’ve played 3-4 games? I usually don’t pay much attention to ranks, but have noticed I’m only half way through Rank 1 after about 2 hours. Seemed unusually slow grind, didn’t notice the XP challenges.
>
> What even more sad is 343 have said they “fast tracked” the battle pass for the flights. Meaning it will be even slower in full game.

You just killed me with that info. People need to make their feelings known in mass.