challenges (custom)

hello! I’m new to waypoint and I’ve been finding stuff. so i found custom challenges. i have a few questions. what happens if i don’t turn in one challenge even though i completed it? the second on is that will the challenge appear on the screen of challenges? what happens if i don’t complete it? when will i be rewarded credits? Thank to all who reply!

After you complete a custom challenge you have to go back to it and turn it in. Credits will be rewarded when time runs out. I am not sure if you can still turn it in after the time has expired.

> After you complete a custom challenge you have to go back to it and turn it in. Credits will be rewarded when time runs out. I am not sure if you can still turn it in after the time has expired.

No its been changed, once you’ve completed a challenge, Turn it in and the credits should be rewarded in the next match you play. :wink:

> hello! I’m new to waypoint and I’ve been finding stuff. so i found custom challenges. i have a few questions. what happens if i don’t turn in one challenge even though i completed it? the second on is that will the challenge appear on the screen of challenges? what happens if i don’t complete it? when will i be rewarded credits? Thank to all who reply!

You will still receive your reward.

Sadly, no. You will have to go to Waypoint on the dashboard to see it.

It will say failed and you will receive no cR’s.

When the time runs out that you have set for the challenge.

thanks. how many times can i make a challenge?

> > After you complete a custom challenge you have to go back to it and turn it in. Credits will be rewarded when time runs out. I am not sure if you can still turn it in after the time has expired.
>
> No its been changed, once you’ve completed a challenge, Turn it in and the credits should be rewarded in the next match you play. :wink:

Will the credits be automatically deposited when I’m not playing like when I’m offline? i didn’t get my credits last night because i was off.

> > > After you complete a custom challenge you have to go back to it and turn it in. Credits will be rewarded when time runs out. I am not sure if you can still turn it in after the time has expired.
> >
> > No its been changed, once you’ve completed a challenge, Turn it in and the credits should be rewarded in the next match you play. :wink:
>
> Will the credits be automatically deposited when I’m not playing like when I’m offline? i didn’t get my credits last night because i was off.

They will be added, but you won’t be notified.

ok getting it but what little moa said, i get my rewarded credits after a match but wont be notified. I think after my experience playing today you get them from the slot machine.

> ok getting it but what little moa said, i get my rewarded credits after a match but wont be notified. I think after my experience playing today you get them from the slot machine.

Custom Challenges and the Slot Machine payout are 2 completely different things

Ω