Challenges confirmed?

This image was taken from the start menu on the RTX Forge preview video.

It appears that Challenges will be making a return to Halo, considering there’s an option to view them in the start menu. Hope I’m not late to the party here though…

What do you guys think?

Speaking of which… what’s up with the thing to the right of “Affinity” at the top?

Nice find! A few other cool things on the menu, too.

I hope they implement a system where we can create our own challenges in-game unlike halo reach.

> I hope they implement a system where we can create our own challenges in-game unlike halo reach.

I know this sound stupid but I actually don’t like that they created ‘Custom Challenges’. I found myself constantly creating challenges recently as I wanted to reach my next rank. It’s not so much of problem anymore as Halo 4 gets closer but I can imagine the annoyance of having to do so if the same is brought back to Halo 4.

I know you can say ‘well don’t make them’ but I’m on of those people that knows I’m missing out if I don’t do it when I’m going to be playing anyway. If they could create a sort of automatic renewable, now that would be useful.

I still do think that it is just left over from the Reach GUI, everything on the menu was in the Reach menu, any more if new for Halo 4, none of the old stuff is gone.

> I still do think that it is just left over from the Reach GUI, everything on the menu was in the Reach menu, any more if new for Halo 4, none of the old stuff is gone.

Regardless, I think challenges will DEFINITELY be in Halo 4. It gave people the incentive to play campaign mode, different playlists, ect. It also got people actually playing the game.

I doubt they would leave this out in Halo 4, perhaps it’ll be even improved upon.

Im pretty sure 343i confirmed challenges a while ago…? The image is def a nice confirmation nonetheless! Good find sir!

This proves that challenges will be back.

Nice catch OP!

Nice find, hopefully they create new ones every day, unlike reach when they repeat it every month -.-

Cool, hopefully, they will be more consistent and have more variety than in Reach.

im sure theyll have more challenges i mean new weapons enemys and vehicles already adds to possible challanges nevermind whatever else they think of

I figured they would be back, anyways :stuck_out_tongue: They were a big part of Reach and helped with the longevity of the game. It’s great to have some confirmation, though :wink:

Nice find.

I hope that they are a little more varied this time around.

EDIT: Wait, does this mean that you can create map challenges?
Or is it like what my original idea of it was, by being the daily/weekly challenges?

I only ask this because this image makes it look like you can forge challenges.

I’m very glad Challenges are back. they make me want to come back to game every day. and they add replayability by seeing if you could get them done/get the weekly.