Challenges are too weak.

These challenges are way too easy, even for your average gamer. 70 headshots takes someone a week to get?? You can get that easily in under an hour. I can understand the 18 precision kills in one match, I can see some people having trouble with that one, but for the most part these challenges every week are pretty lame. The Rolling Thunder challenge is harder than the weekly.

I wouldn’t complain too much. It’s essentially free XP most of the time, dude. Free sh** is cool. :smiley:

Well if they made them harder then you would get more XP :smiley:

I sort of agree. They try and make the challenges more about time consumption than skill. And even when you complete them they’re not worth much at all.

I’d be satisfied if there were more daily challenges especially in Campaign and Spartan-Ops. I love playing these modes, and some additional incentive to play them would be great.

they have always been fairly week like in reach i got the multiplicitave(get 200 multikill medals) in about 2 hours. but please. dont complain too much. id like to wait some time before i do my mythic run. i dont want those challenges to show up too early haha.

I think they started reach off with easy challenges than made them harder and more credits.

> I’d be satisfied if there were more daily challenges especially in Campaign and Spartan-Ops. I love playing these modes, and some additional incentive to play them would be great.

^This. 2 daily challenges and 1 weekly for Campaign would suffice. Then maybe 2 daily challenges and 3 weekly challenges for SpOps.

MAKE IT HAPPEN, 343.

So we got challenges for casuals AND better gamers. I see no flaw in this.

They could have improved the systems by giving it tiers.
For example:

Tier 1: Get 8 kills with a Precision Loadout Weapon in a single match.(2250xp)
Tier 2: Get 13 kills with a Precision Loadout Weapon in a single match.(2000xp)
Tier 3: Get 18 kills with a Precision Loadout Weapon in a single match.(2000xp)

This way lower skilled AND higher skilled players could profit from these challenges.

Just my 2 cents as somebody who does not design gameplay elements.

Great post. I was thinking somewhat of the same thing, but I’m tired and don’t want to think a lot. >_> haha

> > I’d be satisfied if there were more daily challenges especially in Campaign and Spartan-Ops. I love playing these modes, and some additional incentive to play them would be great.
>
> ^This. 2 daily challenges and 1 weekly for Campaign would suffice. Then maybe 2 daily challenges and 3 weekly challenges for SpOps.
>
> MAKE IT HAPPEN, 343.

I have to agree. It’s always two weekly for campaign and they always boil down to one “finish this level on legendary” and one “finish this level with this skull on heroic”. Those can be done in a day easily.

I love a challenge but I want XP as easy as possible.

All i remember is people complaining that last week’s weekly was hard. Now people are complaining that they are to easy. I guess you cannot please every one.