Challenges are busted

Anyone else have challenges bugged? I’ve redid my weekly challenges twice now and they still didn’t load.
So far it’s killed my motivation to play, what’s the point of doing challenges and progressing if they can’t load properly. It seems like a time sink to go out of my way to complete them without even being rewarded. I can’t gain season points by leveling anymore, so my only option is to aim for these challenges. If you have a progression tier system, it needs to work 24/7 because people are gonna be busting themselves for nothing.

This used to happen to me in season 2. submit a ticket to the support website

> 2535464808705263;1:
> Anyone else have challenges bugged? I’ve redid my weekly challenges twice now and they still didn’t load.
> So far it’s killed my motivation to play, what’s the point of doing challenges and progressing if they can’t load properly. It seems like a time sink to go out of my way to complete them without even being rewarded. I can’t gain season points by leveling anymore, so my only option is to aim for these challenges. If you have a progression tier system, it needs to work 24/7 because people are gonna be busting themselves for nothing.

Could you at least state what challenges you’re having issues with?

> 2533274847010314;3:
> > 2535464808705263;1:
> > Anyone else have challenges bugged? I’ve redid my weekly challenges twice now and they still didn’t load.
> > So far it’s killed my motivation to play, what’s the point of doing challenges and progressing if they can’t load properly. It seems like a time sink to go out of my way to complete them without even being rewarded. I can’t gain season points by leveling anymore, so my only option is to aim for these challenges. If you have a progression tier system, it needs to work 24/7 because people are gonna be busting themselves for nothing.
>
> Could you at least state what challenges you’re having issues with?

Basically any and all weekly challenges.
I submitted a ticket already too