Challenge to the Halo wars council

I challenge any one of you to 1v1 me for your position. Best of however many games. Give me a date and time and lets do it.

When did you start to care?

> When did you start to care?

I know right?

> I challenge any one of you to 1v1 me for your position. Best of however many games. Give me a date and time and lets do it.

I challenge you to a 1v1 best of 305 all games will alternate between chasms and blood gulch MSG me time and date.

I’ve always cared, just never had the time or money to properly campaign for a position. But now that’s changed, and I’d like a position on the council.

> I’ve always cared, just never had the time or money to properly campaign for a position. But now that’s changed, and I’d like a position on the council.

ROFL

1v1 for your honor. and position.

Being good at the game is not necessary. It’s whether or not you are willing to help the halo wars community. Createing events, hosting lobbies, giving tips, playing with new people, etc. You up for that?

yessir

The council are ment to make the community more organized and make it a more peaceful place
While im certain at least 5 out of 6 of us would kick your but up the road (Im not including my self) Were here to keep order, peace, and make sure all have a fun time. Not Be the best of the best that the best can present to the best.

If you wana join you may simply ask and show your dedication
But if any of the council members want to fight him. Go ahead. I wont stop you.

> The council are ment to make the community more organized and make it a more peaceful place
> While im certain at least 5 out of 6 of us would kick your but up the road (Im not including my self) Were here to keep order, peace, and make sure all have a fun time. Not Be the best of the best that the best can present to the best.
>
> If you wana join you may simply ask and show your dedication
> But if any of the council members want to fight him. Go ahead. I cant because I half to watch the threads. Sorta a Staying job.

You “half” to watch the threads? Js :slight_smile:

> > The council are ment to make the community more organized and make it a more peaceful place
> > While im certain at least 5 out of 6 of us would kick your but up the road (Im not including my self) Were here to keep order, peace, and make sure all have a fun time. Not Be the best of the best that the best can present to the best.
> >
> > If you wana join you may simply ask and show your dedication
> > But if any of the council members want to fight him. Go ahead. I cant because I half to watch the threads. Sorta a Staying job.
>
> You “half” to watch the threads? Js :slight_smile:

What ?_?
Im not GOD
I cant watch all the threads
My little eyes cant turn that fast

> The council are ment to make the community more organized and make it a more peaceful place
> While im certain at least 5 out of 6 of us would kick your but up the road (Im not including my self) Were here to keep order, peace, and make sure all have a fun time. Not Be the best of the best that the best can present to the best.
>
> If you wana join you may simply ask and show your dedication
> But if any of the council members want to fight him. Go ahead. I cant because I half to watch the threads. Sorta a Staying job.

If i go 6-0 give me a position on the council.

-
Hes a fighter
Sure
If staying in the group on are side isn’t at risk Ill gladly being the worst out of the 6 be your first opponent
Ill be on 12:00 AM-12:00 PM eastern US time

Note:I use jackals alot and have horrible tactics against tanks.

OF COURSE YOU COULD JUST ASK TO JOIN
But hay gotta prove somthin you gotta prove somthin.

Also wars who is under my post is right
Winning wont get you in
you gotta prove you are a valid part of the community

> > The council are ment to make the community more organized and make it a more peaceful place
> > While im certain at least 5 out of 6 of us would kick your but up the road (Im not including my self) Were here to keep order, peace, and make sure all have a fun time. Not Be the best of the best that the best can present to the best.
> >
> > If you wana join you may simply ask and show your dedication
> > But if any of the council members want to fight him. Go ahead. I cant because I half to watch the threads. Sorta a Staying job.
>
> If i go 6-0 give me a position on the council.

Do you honestly believe you will get in by winning games? Here if you want in so bad help me host some lobbies next weekend and we’ll talk.

> > > The council are ment to make the community more organized and make it a more peaceful place
> > > While im certain at least 5 out of 6 of us would kick your but up the road (Im not including my self) Were here to keep order, peace, and make sure all have a fun time. Not Be the best of the best that the best can present to the best.
> > >
> > > If you wana join you may simply ask and show your dedication
> > > But if any of the council members want to fight him. Go ahead. I cant because I half to watch the threads. Sorta a Staying job.
> >
> > If i go 6-0 give me a position on the council.
>
> Do you honestly believe you will get in by winning games? Here if you want in so bad help me host some lobbies next weekend and we’ll talk.

Hope you dont mind if I join in
haven’t played sense before the reset and would like to be ranked higher then 0
hell 999999999 would be a nice rank

Sure. I’ll make a thread on it during this weekend.

ill host lobbies, as long as I don’t have to worry about kids being upset when they get rushed.

I can be the lazyfrog ambasador for the halowars council.

That wont be a problem. However, most games are just for fun and lolz. Just have fun and try to switch the teams up every now and then. I’ll fill you in on more details later.

tell me where and when.