Challenge and achievement ideas for armour

What kind of achievements and challenges should be present in Halo Infinite in order to unlock armour?
Challenges that relate to the armours design/ style like the sleek Venator armour for assassinations are my personal favourites so what ideas do you guys have?
(RIP Helioskrill you used to be worth something)

I really liked those daily and weekly challenges of Reach. Those might be nice to come back, and they give players an incentive to come back everyday and play.

> 2533274795938680;2:
> I really liked those daily and weekly challenges of Reach. Those might be nice to come back, and they give players an incentive to come back everyday and play.

I completely agree.

Something similar to H3’s Vidmaster Challenges would be interesting.

I both love and hate MM achievements. I get frustrated when I can’t get them when I’m trying but it’s so satisfying what you do, I still remember getting Steppin Razor to unlock Ascetic.

> 2533274808694897;5:
> I both love and hate MM achievements. I get frustrated when I can’t get them when I’m trying but it’s so satisfying what you do, I still remember getting Steppin Razor to unlock Ascetic.

The halo 3 achievements were hilarious. I loved going into lone wolves right after launch and people in the lobby discussing that they were gonna go for achievements.

honor guard helmet: complete an achievement related to protecting someone or something exceptionally well, can be in multiplayer. Perhaps something like saving a flag or oddball carrier 5 times in a ranked match. I dunno.

blue flames: connect account to halo.waypoint and post something?

> 2533274795938680;2:
> I really liked those daily and weekly challenges of Reach. Those might be nice to come back, and they give players an incentive to come back everyday and play.

Lol I liked those too. Some were a pain in the -Yoink- to get though

> 2535429593088083;4:
> Something similar to H3’s Vidmaster Challenges would be interesting.

making the recon armour set worth something again would be amazing

> 2533274795938680;6:
> > 2533274808694897;5:
> > I both love and hate MM achievements. I get frustrated when I can’t get them when I’m trying but it’s so satisfying what you do, I still remember getting Steppin Razor to unlock Ascetic.
>
> The halo 3 achievements were hilarious. I loved going into lone wolves right after launch and people in the lobby discussing that they were gonna go for achievements.

The last achievement I got in h3 I believe was 2 for 1. F that acbievement.

Still, I do agree mm acbeievemtns should be kept to a minumum. I don’t mind some that are either just over time like get x amount of kills sorta thing. Or even possibly challenging ones of it is just “do x hard thing” because many times in 3 and reach I did said challenge thing in the wrong map bit took forever to get it on the specific map.