cgi flim

if you could have any halo book or event turned into a cgi flim what would you choose and would you want something like this done

I was thinking today that the Forerunner-Flood War would be interesting to see rendered like the Spartan Ops videos. I really enjoyed the story told in the Terminals and seeing the war done in CGI would be great. The Greg Bear novels start near the end of the 300 year war and follow a very narrow point of view, which are two people, Bornstellar and Chakas, who have no idea what is actually happening. There is a whole 300 years worth of conflict which the series could tell, leading up to the Greg Bear novels.

halo: first strike or halo: ghost of onyx

Any of the Greg Bear books done with Spartan Ops CGI would be great IMO.

The Forerunner trilogy or anything that has Master Chief or Sgt.Johnson featured in it.

> halo: first strike or halo: ghost of onyx

Definitely one of these. I’m leaning more towards Ghosts of onyx simply because of the amount of spartans it has in it. Seeing them all together would be brilliant.

Harvest!

> Harvest!

This, but I’d rather have them make a live action film of H:CH.

> I was thinking today that the Forerunner-Flood War would be interesting to see rendered like the Spartan Ops videos. I really enjoyed the story told in the Terminals and seeing the war done in CGI would be great. The Greg Bear novels start near the end of the 300 year war and follow a very narrow point of view, which are two people, Bornstellar and Chakas, who have no idea what is actually happening. There is a whole 300 years worth of conflict which the series could tell, leading up to the Greg Bear novels.

This. I looooved the domain terminals for halo 4 and the forerunner war combined with the amazing CGI 343 has been implementing would just be awesome. I would pay good money to see this in theaters. Multiple, multiple times.

Kilo-Five trilogy

The glasslands and the thursday war. great!

Harvest or Ghosts of Onyx just because of the amount of Covenant culture it has in it. Although First Strike is pretty -Yoink!- sweet.