CG4CP: Custom Games for Creative Practice

So I would like to take the time to announce something I want to bring to the Community.

Mainly aimed at console players, since I’m on console, CG4CP aims to help players in the community to practice and have fun at the same time.

How much does it cost?
Absolutely nothing!

Do you need to pay for tips so you can figure out how to get better?
No chance!

It is free for anyone to join, no requirement whatsoever.

I’d really appreciate if some of the older members in the community could help with this, as it’s aimed at players who struggle sometimes, or all the time, in their games.

CG4CP
A community within a community, for the community.

Join today!

How do you plan on helping players to be better.

> 2535443757433605;2:
> How do you plan on helping players to be better.

By helping them with strategies and aim, without being condescending or crazy like a clan leader :joy: help people learn tricks and stuff to improve their game, as well as legendary playthroughs.

That’s cool nice how do you feel about some kinda code of Conduct like good sportsmanship or unsupportable Conduct like Teabagging or repetitive shots on already downed enemies or other voguer displays of power.

> 2535443757433605;4:
> That’s cool nice how do you feel about some kinda code of Conduct like good sportsmanship or unsupportable Conduct like Teabagging or repetitive shots on already downed enemies or other voguer displays of power.

I actually think that is a very good set of boundaries. If you would like, you can help me run things?

> 2535472739117194;5:
> > 2535443757433605;4:
> > That’s cool nice how do you feel about some kinda code of Conduct like good sportsmanship or unsupportable Conduct like Teabagging or repetitive shots on already downed enemies or other voguer displays of power.
>
> I actually think that is a very good set of boundaries. If you would like, you can help me run things?

Yeah no problem I’ll hyu after work.

> 2535443757433605;6:
> > 2535472739117194;5:
> > > 2535443757433605;4:
> > > That’s cool nice how do you feel about some kinda code of Conduct like good sportsmanship or unsupportable Conduct like Teabagging or repetitive shots on already downed enemies or other voguer displays of power.
> >
> > I actually think that is a very good set of boundaries. If you would like, you can help me run things?
>
> Yeah no problem I’ll hyu after work.

Sweet, send me a message on here and on xbl, I’ll get back to you asap