Certifications and Emblems vs Armor/Helmet REQs

I have noticed, while grinding gold packs, that certifications, emblems, and visors are extraordinarily more common than armor/helmets, even if they are of the same ranking (Ultra Rare, Legendary etc). Is this coincidental or just some sneaky way to keep everyone grinding for the armor set they want? Thank you to anyone who knows.

It’s all RNG… The best adcadv is open all silvers till they refund points and not unlocks then open golds. That way you won’t get silver level stuff at a gold price. That is the fastest and cheapest way to get anything and everything instead of playing the RNG games by opening random packs.

in my experience req packs seem to weight Certifications the most, emblems have their own slot in the req packs that doesn’t count towards a permanent unlock. So that could be why you feel emblems are weighted more, is because each pack usually comes with one.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> It’s all RNG… The best adcadv is open all silvers till they refund points and not unlocks then open golds. That way you won’t get silver level stuff at a gold price. That is the fastest and cheapest way to get anything and everything instead of playing the RNG games by opening random packs.

Already did that. I just keep on getting ultra rare/legendary certifications/ weapon skins and the occasional armor piece. Guess I just have crap luck :confused:

> 2535471208100146;4:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > It’s all RNG… The best adcadv is open all silvers till they refund points and not unlocks then open golds. That way you won’t get silver level stuff at a gold price. That is the fastest and cheapest way to get anything and everything instead of playing the RNG games by opening random packs.
>
> Already did that. I just keep on getting ultra rare/legendary certifications/ weapon skins and the occasional armor piece. Guess I just have crap luck :confused:

You’ll eventually get that one armor piece you like, and will probably stick with it. Pay a bunch of Firefight, rack up some mad RP, and keep wailing on those packs.

> 2535429593088083;5:
> > 2535471208100146;4:
> > > 2533274816788253;2:
> > > It’s all RNG… The best adcadv is open all silvers till they refund points and not unlocks then open golds. That way you won’t get silver level stuff at a gold price. That is the fastest and cheapest way to get anything and everything instead of playing the RNG games by opening random packs.
> >
> > Already did that. I just keep on getting ultra rare/legendary certifications/ weapon skins and the occasional armor piece. Guess I just have crap luck :confused:
>
> You’ll eventually get that one armor piece you like, and will probably stick with it. Pay a bunch of Firefight, rack up some mad RP, and keep wailing on those packs.

Thanks for the advice