Certain vehicles gone in some maps?

I’ve been wondering for awhile now why certain vehicles were removed in some maps. Where is the Banshee in Blood Gulch? Where is the Scorpion in Blood Gulch and Coagulation? The Banshee in Standoff? The Banshee in Gephyrophobia? The Scorpion in Sidewinder? Ghosts in Blood Gulch? I think there used to be a Wraith or Scorpion in Valhalla, too. Also, it seems as if SAND TARP has completely replaced Sandtrap in BTB. I hope I’ve just been unlucky and that normal Sandtrap can still appear, as I love the Elephant. Anyone else miss this stuff?

> 2533274995410578;1:
> I’ve been wondering for awhile now why certain vehicles were removed in some maps. Where is the Banshee in Blood Gulch? Where is the Scorpion in Blood Gulch and Coagulation? The Banshee in Standoff? The Banshee in Gephyrophobia? The Scorpion in Sidewinder? I think there used to be a Wraith or Scorpion in Valhalla, too. Also, it seems as if SAND TARP has completely replaced Sandtrap in BTB. I hope I’ve just been unlucky and that normal Sandtrap can still appear, as I love the Elephant. Anyone else miss this stuff?

i’ve noticed that too

> 2533274856941823;2:
> > 2533274995410578;1:
> > I’ve been wondering for awhile now why certain vehicles were removed in some maps. Where is the Banshee in Blood Gulch? Where is the Scorpion in Blood Gulch and Coagulation? The Banshee in Standoff? The Banshee in Gephyrophobia? The Scorpion in Sidewinder? I think there used to be a Wraith or Scorpion in Valhalla, too. Also, it seems as if SAND TARP has completely replaced Sandtrap in BTB. I hope I’ve just been unlucky and that normal Sandtrap can still appear, as I love the Elephant. Anyone else miss this stuff?
>
>
> i’ve noticed that too

Yeah, I probably missed some, too. Also sad that Chiron TL-34 isn’t in any playlist, and Boarding Action is only in Snipers.

> 2533274995410578;1:
> I’ve been wondering for awhile now why certain vehicles were removed in some maps. Where is the Banshee in Blood Gulch? Where is the Scorpion in Blood Gulch and Coagulation? The Banshee in Standoff? The Banshee in Gephyrophobia? The Scorpion in Sidewinder? I think there used to be a Wraith or Scorpion in Valhalla, too. Also, it seems as if SAND TARP has completely replaced Sandtrap in BTB. I hope I’ve just been unlucky and that normal Sandtrap can still appear, as I love the Elephant. Anyone else miss this stuff?

I miss it. I’m an unabashed vehicle -Yoink!-.

I miss the elephants so much. I don’t see why so many vehicles are missing. Maybe it was just an oversight?

> 2533274931571055;5:
> I miss the elephants so much. I don’t see why so many vehicles are missing. Maybe it was just an oversight?

That’s a good point, I don’t ever recall seeing the Elephant in the MCC, which is why since it feels like they took a lot more things than I thought.

> 2533274829873463;6:
> > 2533274931571055;5:
> > I miss the elephants so much. I don’t see why so many vehicles are missing. Maybe it was just an oversight?
>
>
> That’s a good point, I don’t ever recall seeing the Elephant in the MCC, which is why since it feels like they took a lot more things than I thought.

There was the original sandtrap(which had elephants) in the first few months of release, then they took it out and replaced it with sandtarp(no elephant)

Always fun to hijack the flag stand in CTF sandtrap. I wish they would Include Chiron to matchmaking, then every map would be playable. I could see Chiron in action sack at the least.

Also, why is there no Slayer on Sand Tarp? Only Capture the Flag and Assault? And Assault has stupid Assault Rifle starts. I wouldn’t mind them on a small map but this is Big Team Battle, it should be Battle Rifle and Assault Rifle…

> 2533274931571055;5:
> I miss the elephants so much. I don’t see why so many vehicles are missing. Maybe it was just an oversight?

The vehicles would break their crappy remakes?

I have definitely seen the Scorpion on Blood Gulch and Sidewinder a few times but can’t remember which gamemode I was playing.
I miss playing vehcile based gamemodes like Heavies on Valhalla etc, they were a lot of fun.

> 2533274799153651;11:
> I have definitely seen the Scorpion on Blood Gulch and Sidewinder a few times but can’t remember which gamemode I was playing.
> I miss playing vehcile based gamemodes like Heavies on Valhalla etc, they were a lot of fun.

Damn. Forgot they still need to add Heavies… I’m just glad there’s no Husky Raid in Action Sack.

> 2533274995410578;12:
> > 2533274799153651;11:
> > I have definitely seen the Scorpion on Blood Gulch and Sidewinder a few times but can’t remember which gamemode I was playing.
> > I miss playing vehcile based gamemodes like Heavies on Valhalla etc, they were a lot of fun.
>
>
> Damn. Forgot they still need to add Heavies… I’m just glad there’s no Husky Raid in Action Sack.

Husky Raid is in Action Sack. I’ve played it in there a bunch of times.

> 2533274931571055;13:
> > 2533274995410578;12:
> > > 2533274799153651;11:
> > > I have definitely seen the Scorpion on Blood Gulch and Sidewinder a few times but can’t remember which gamemode I was playing.
> > > I miss playing vehcile based gamemodes like Heavies on Valhalla etc, they were a lot of fun.
> >
> >
> > Damn. Forgot they still need to add Heavies… I’m just glad there’s no Husky Raid in Action Sack.
>
>
> Husky Raid is in Action Sack. I’ve played it in there a bunch of times.

I just got it for the first time. WHY 343 WHY???

> 2533274995410578;14:
> > 2533274931571055;13:
> > > 2533274995410578;12:
> > > > 2533274799153651;11:
> > > > I have definitely seen the Scorpion on Blood Gulch and Sidewinder a few times but can’t remember which gamemode I was playing.
> > > > I miss playing vehcile based gamemodes like Heavies on Valhalla etc, they were a lot of fun.
> > >
> > >
> > > Damn. Forgot they still need to add Heavies… I’m just glad there’s no Husky Raid in Action Sack.
> >
> >
> > Husky Raid is in Action Sack. I’ve played it in there a bunch of times.
>
>
> …
> I just got it for the first time. WHY 343 WHY???

how can you not like it. Everyone loves it

> 2533274995410578;1:
> I’ve been wondering for awhile now why certain vehicles were removed in some maps. Where is the Banshee in Blood Gulch? Where is the Scorpion in Blood Gulch and Coagulation? The Banshee in Standoff? The Banshee in Gephyrophobia? The Scorpion in Sidewinder? Ghosts in Blood Gulch? I think there used to be a Wraith or Scorpion in Valhalla, too. Also, it seems as if SAND TARP has completely replaced Sandtrap in BTB. I hope I’ve just been unlucky and that normal Sandtrap can still appear, as I love the Elephant. Anyone else miss this stuff?

Some of what you’re remembering are from the Heavies versions of the maps (Wraiths on Valhalla, for example). Mostly, though, you raise a very valid issue, especially re: Sand Trap. The Elephants were a key strategic point in many objective games.

343 doesn’t allow fun, how could you guys not know that?