Certain Files missing

So i bought Halo Master Chief Collection as of this morning 12/7/19. Downloaded it, all hyped up to play it, got it installed. Went to load the game, and it immediately gives me 4 error codes in this exact order:
CONCRT140.dll
MSVCP140.dll
CONCRT140.dll
VCRUNTIME140.dll

I’ve tried everything from asking friends what they might think is wrong. no solid answers that could fix it. I have validated the local files, and it says its good. go to launch it again, those same 4 error codes pop up. I have uninstalled the game. reinstalled it. still failure. so i then decided to basically do a hard reset. try it all over again. Fails yet again. I don’t know what to do, and there’s no way for me to modify or delete these files when all i have done is just download and re-download the game to see if it would magically add those 4 files back in. I am in need dire help to figure this out! please and thank you all!

Please see the pinned thread regarding Halo Support and how to submit tickets for issues you may be experiencing.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/halo-support-important-links/470b6fbb-7e3a-4272-b2bc-dd0a5948cb2c/posts