Certain Affinty working on a new game!

New Xbox means new games and IPs.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/54209/halo-anniversary-dev-teases-secret-aaa-games-is-currently-in-stealth-mode/

It damn well better be Halo 2 Anniversary.

Here’s hoping for an amazing H2 HD remake and a Halo Wars 2.

Spartan OPs - The Game.

> Spartan OPs - The Game.

This Please.

Hope it isn’t Halo 2 Anniversary, if I want to play Halo 2, I’ll just play Halo 2, Halo 2 doesn’t really signify anything special, I’d rather have a continuation of the ODST or Wars series or something new

> It damn well better be Halo 2 Anniversary.

No. Give me something new.

I would LOVE to see a Halo: Spartan Ops Game

> > It damn well better be Halo 2 Anniversary.
>
> No. Give me something new.

Halo: ODST 2 - New Phoenix

No, please.

> New Xbox means new games and IPs.
>
> Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+

I don’t like the idea of anyone but 343* making a Halo game (The only exception I have is Halo Wars, Ensemble Studios did a amazing job on it I think).

CA is a good company, but I don’t think they should be making a full Halo game on their own, because 343 is supposed to be the caretakers of Halo.

Hopefully CA is just providing parts of the game that 343 has decide on for them to make . .

*Bungie before 343

> Here’s hoping for an amazing H2 HD remake and a Halo Wars 2.

I hope so

> Halo: ODST 2 - New Phoenix

Yeah,

First level. dropping in from orbit.

Second level. Getting composed

Third level. Credits

lol

Good Idea but how is the enemy!?! The covenant isnt strong enought to attack earth and the prometheans are properly gone with reqiuem…

lol :smiley:

People, You guys do realize that Certain Affinity aren’t Halo only map developers.
Also remember, rumors aren’t always true, so don’t go reading into them too much, you might find out at the end they’re false, and get your hopes up.

> People, You guys do realize that Certain Affinity aren’t Halo only map developers.
> Also remember, rumors aren’t always true, so don’t go reading into them too much, you might find out at the end they’re false, and get your hopes up.

Pretty much…I can’t stand people who jump into things and automatically assume they’re going to get something purely because they’re excited for it. ¬_¬

You guys might be interested in this tweet. Basically, they’re saying they aren’t allowed to talk about it yet. The rest of the conversation suggest that it isn’ H2A (probably a little early for that, and H2 wasn’t a FPS/3rd-person action-adventure anyway), but that doesn’t rule out a Halo game (there are rumors of one that could potentially match this description being announced as a Nextbox launch title, but I’m pretty sure we aren’t allowed to talk about it here, and it’s just a rumor anyway). All we can do is speculate until E3, or possibly the 21st.

Halo Infinity

Halo Wars 2 please!

WHAT?! Halo 2 Anniversary would be a perfect way to end 2013! 10th anniversaries are overrated; 9 is a much nicer number, and it’s also 7+2.

> WHAT?! Halo 2 Anniversary would be a perfect way to end 2013! 10th anniversaries are overrated; 9 <mark>is a much nicer number, and it’s also 7+2</mark>.

Good one