Certain Affinity

I think Microsoft should allow Certain Affinity to make an in-between Halo game that would come out sometime between Halo Wars 2 and Halo 6. They did a really great job with Halo 2A and kept the formula pretty much in-line with the classics.

I think that if they did a multiplayer only Halo game that plays like Halo 2-3 or 2A then Microsoft could use that as a test to judge how well it would do in comparison to Halo 5 or what we call “modern Halo”. It would be on far less of a budget than a mainline Halo and Max Hobberman helped create Halo 2’s online and multiplayer component so he knows the ins and outs of classic Halo.

They’ve collaborated on Halo since Halo 2 so I think them getting a shot at their own Halo would be pretty interesting.

Halo 5 is a fantastic game in my opinion but I really want to see how well classic Halo would fair in this gaming era.

Halo 3A? I’d be down for that.

Halo 2A dlc maps… it desperately needs more maps

I thought this was gonna be a crap post about replacing 343. I agree I think CA knows how to make a better halo game then 343 does… If you take halo 2A as a whole and forget about halo MCC, its one of the best halos too date. If they just released that with all the halo 2 maps remake, the campaign, and the forge on on disc instead of everything I would be playing the heck out of that more then halo 5… If MCC got more dev time instead of being rushed in 1 year it would have been great. Around 80% of that game was made by 343.

Also seeing how 343 is I don’t think they would release a full halo 3 game because they are scared people would like it better then there inbred child they call halo. If it does come out it would likely use halo 5s graphics and just be the campaign with a map pack for h5 with 3 remakes.

> 2533274873954403;3:
> Halo 2A dlc maps… it desperately needs more maps

I can sooooo agree to this.

I’d rather see Certain Affinity used to build out the map offering in Halo 5 than make a standalone multiplayer title.

They’re probably doing Halo 3 Anniversary

I think they should make Halo 6 tbh

make a not broken game and I’d be down with that. Lol

> 2533274837720692;1:
> I think Microsoft should allow Certain Affinity to make an in-between Halo game that would come out sometime between Halo Wars 2 and Halo 6. They did a really great job with Halo 2A and kept the formula pretty much in-line with the classics.
>
> I think that if they did a multiplayer only Halo game that plays like Halo 2-3 or 2A then Microsoft could use that as a test to judge how well it would do in comparison to Halo 5 or what we call “modern Halo”. It would be on far less of a budget than a mainline Halo and Max Hobberman helped create Halo 2’s online and multiplayer component so he knows the ins and outs of classic Halo.
>
> They’ve collaborated on Halo since Halo 2 so I think them getting a shot at their own Halo would be pretty interesting.
>
> Halo 5 is a fantastic game in my opinion but I really want to see how well classic Halo would fair in this gaming era.

I’d like to see CA get more involved, but I think that should be limited to updating and map creation. CA has pretty much always just updated already existing assets. Halo 2A is the same physics and gameplay with new graphical polish. From my understanding, CA has never made a map from the ground up or created their own take on Halo mechanics.

I think MCC is already the barometer for how classic gameplay will fare in the modern era. It would be nice if it would continue to be updated.

I think CA should be tasked with making some more H5 maps. I think that is the game’s biggest shortcoming at the moment.

Their studio is too small to handle a full fledged game of this scale. I don’t mind if they make maps or whatever but they couldn’t handle full scale development of a new game.

> 2533275011491088;2:
> Halo 3A? I’d be down for that.

No -.- No h3a please… make something original and leave the classics alone.