Centurion (Fred's) Armor unlock

How would you go about obtaining 104’s chest piece? it’s a legendary item so i’m suspecting through a long line of req pack purchases but, i’ve heard that you can also obtain the armor through purchasing his McFarlane action figure and using the req code you get with it?

How legit is this information? I’m on the hunt!

Yeah its legendary. so just keep on grinding… Though if you can get armor from the figures, that’s boss status. I gotta get the copperhead armor.

Not sure if i should just take the chance or not. But if i do purchase the figure and dont get what im looking for… The thats 20 bucks that couldve went towards gold req packs… -Yoink!- 343 for introducing halo to the world of gambling.

First mythic armor I unlocked was his. Centurion Ironside. Used it until I got the copperhead fangs set.

I’m fairly sure his figure just gives you a random REQ pack.

Im actually close to getting it. I just need to get all the ultra rare helmets and armors and that will give me bigger chances of getting legendary/mythic items through Gold or Premium Req Packs.

It’s probably just the req pack grind. If there was a toy I could snag to get it, I would be all over that.

So what do you think the best way of going about purchasing req packs would be? Silver? Or gold?

> 2533274961021687;8:
> So what do you think the best way of going about purchasing req packs would be? Silver? Or gold?

Best thing to do is go for silver to get all the common to rare items out of the way then start getting gold.

I got them all. Just went Gold.

Ive been buying the gold packs so far. But i want to get all of the other rare and ultra rare stuff out of the way so would i just get the silvers? at what point would i know when im getting closer to gaining legendary items?

It’s actually a Mythic item cobber; even rarer than legendary.

He said; wearing full centurion :^)

> 2533274961021687;11:
> Ive been buying the gold packs so far. But i want to get all of the other rare and ultra rare stuff out of the way so would i just get the silvers? at what point would i know when im getting closer to gaining legendary items?

I’m gonna take a long time. Purchase bronzes and silvers to get the common stuff out of the way for a low price. If you start getting req points when you open them, it means you’re done or almost done with what that level of card can unlock. Then go Silvers for a few thousand years, then gold.

I’m lv 68 and still opening Silver. I think I’m about done with Bronze, I just began getting req points from them.

Well… I just got the armor, AFTER NEARLY 300+ DOLLARS SPENT ON GOLD PACKS. The grind is real, the struggle was real, lol. But totally worth it. It was a pretty good deal too, got all the characters armor back to back in req cards in a row the last purchase of 20 cards. Crazy.

Thanks for the “free dlc”

i’ve bought a bunch of bronze like 4-5 packs, then 2-3 silver, and the last 10.000 a gold and i got it… totaly random… A lot of WZ grind to that money.

this will probably not work for you… i dont know. like i said RANDOM

the thing about the toy and code i have no idea.

i would love have fred’s armor but idk how to unlock it

> 2535470466983167;17:
> i would love have fred’s armor but idk how to unlock it

You unlock it randomly from Gold REQ packs.

Also, <mark>please don’t revive old threads.</mark>