Centurion Armor (Freds armor)

Has anyone unlocked or know how to unlock this set? i have a feeling there is something special you have to do to get it. maybe you have to buy the mcfarline figure that has the req code? plus i think you have to do something special because in the collection the armor has the stars on them.

All of the armor sets should be unlockable through normal gameplay. It seems there is a special requirement you have to meet since it has the stars on it, but I’m not sure what it might be. Maybe get a specific achievement?

I’m curious myself how you get Locke’s armor other than Gamestop preorder. Does beating the game on legendary give anything?

Have fun spending $400 on gold req packs buddy because that is the ONLY way you can get his armor and helmet. Or you can alternatively play 8000 games of the horrid Warzone playlist and earn the points to buy the packs. Enjoy your “new” halo experience!

nothing is given for beating it on legendary. going to try getting all the achieves to see if thatll do anything. and im not spending a dime on req packs. if your at least average at the game you get plenty of points in any game type. ive opened tons on packs as it is. well ill just keep at it and post something as soon as i find out.

> 2810058517507654;3:
> Have fun spending $400 on gold req packs buddy because that is the ONLY way you can get his armor and helmet. Or you can alternatively play 8000 games of the horrid Warzone playlist and earn the points to buy the packs. Enjoy your “new” halo experience!

Pretty sure there is a special requirement in-game for it. Nightfall amd Helioskrill both have the stars as well and we know how to unlock those (side note, my Nightfall was unlocked Day 1 and since then the helmet has been locked, any known fix that doesn’t involve rewatching NF?).

> 2810058517507654;3:
> Have fun spending $400 on gold req packs buddy because that is the ONLY way you can get his armor and helmet. Or you can alternatively play 8000 games of the horrid Warzone playlist and earn the points to buy the packs. Enjoy your “new” halo experience!

Seeing as how you earn Req Points playing arena I don’t get what your going on about.

But have fun not knowing how it works!

> 2576836393959214;6:
> > 2810058517507654;3:
> >
>
>
> Seeing as how you earn Req Points playing arena I don’t get what your going on about.
>
> But have fun not knowing how it works!

Someone cant read the second sentence…not surprised though.

> 2533274815378989;5:
> > 2810058517507654;3:
> > Have fun spending $400 on gold req packs buddy because that is the ONLY way you can get his armor and helmet. Or you can alternatively play 8000 games of the horrid Warzone playlist and earn the points to buy the packs. Enjoy your “new” halo experience!
>
>
> Pretty sure there is a special requirement in-game for it. Nightfall amd Helioskrill both have the stars as well and we know how to unlock those (side note, my Nightfall was unlocked Day 1 and since then the helmet has been locked, any known fix that doesn’t involve rewatching NF?).

No there isn’t, that simply means it’s Mythic rarity and incredibly rare to get. You’ll get every other permanent unlock in the game before you get any of the Mythic armors.

> 2810058517507654;7:
> > 2576836393959214;6:
> > > 2810058517507654;3:
> > >
> >
> >
> > Seeing as how you earn Req Points playing arena I don’t get what your going on about.
> >
> > But have fun not knowing how it works!
>
>
> Someone cant read the second sentence…not surprised though.

you said and I quote
“Or you can alternatively play 8000 games of the horrid Warzone playlist and earn the points to buy the packs”
To which I replied
“Seeing as how you earn Req Points playing arena I don’t get what your going on about.”

So again. Whos wrong here? You earn Req points playing Arena. Not just warzone.

Not surprising you don’t know how the game works.

This is about the tenth ‘how do I get -insert armour type here-’ I’ve seen in the last 24 hours. Why the confusion? All armours are unlocked through REQ packs. This has been made quite clear already, are people seriously not getting this or am I falling victim to some troll-ish conspiracy?

it’s a letdown that every armor except helioskrill is only obtainable through lucky req packs, or am I wrong?

Guys calm down. -.- I only asked because of the stars. I’m very aware that all armor is gotten through req. And guys stop being rude to each other. I know halo is failing but that doesn’t mean the community does to. I have faith in 343 to make it better. That being said if anyone wants to play hit me up. Weather it be arena or warzone, even campaign I’m down to play.

> 2533274815378989;2:
> All of the armor sets should be unlockable through normal gameplay. It seems there is a special requirement you have to meet since it has the stars on it, but I’m not sure what it might be. Maybe get a specific achievement?
>
> I’m curious myself how you get Locke’s armor other than Gamestop preorder. Does beating the game on legendary give anything?

beating the game on legendary gives you absolutely nothing trust me, neither does getting all the intel or skulls and don’t think beating it on legendary alone gives you something cause again…its nothing sadly

> 2533274815378989;2:
> All of the armor sets should be unlockable through normal gameplay. It seems there is a special requirement you have to meet since it has the stars on it, but I’m not sure what it might be. Maybe get a specific achievement?
>
> I’m curious myself how you get Locke’s armor other than Gamestop preorder. Does beating the game on legendary give anything?

The stars on it means it’s Legendary armor (How rare it is). And no you don’t get anything for beating the game on Legendary except,

The reveal of another Halo.

I thought once you complete the campagin on lengendary, youll be able to unlock those armor sets. The reason why i think that way is because in order to obtain the helioskrill armor, youd have to complete every halo game from MCC on legendary, also the helioskrill armor set have the 3 star ob the icon. But after i beat the campaign on legendary solo…i got nothing…at least a REQ pack would be nice.

Got the helm out of a gold pack earlier today

Gold Packs are your best option.

Gold packs are the best way. And stars just mean the highest rarity. Nothing more.

I like the gold packs, but I have opened about 4 or 5 war zone packs that gave me a lot. Two legendary armor sets and a lot of mythic stuff. Some damn good packs. It does say does say when you buy a gold pack anything is possible if it’s available. So you do need to unlock achievements, gamer levels, and what-not.

First: “stars” are MYTHIC
Second:Only Certain armor have requirements: NightFall
Mark VI
Mark VI (Gen1)
Third: No requirement for Centurion